Reviews for Stay In The Moment
Gracfully chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
like the start
Arowen13 chapter 20 . 1/12/2014
Oooh! Do I smell a sequel!?
tailkinker chapter 20 . 10/28/2012
oh, crap...just read the Epliouge...(damn you!) LOL
tailkinker chapter 19 . 10/28/2012
OMG, I was just picking stories to read...well, your story is the first one where I cried. Well written!
spacecookie89 chapter 20 . 9/11/2012
I really enjoyed this story, it was great. Thanks so much for writing it! By the way, hehehe, is someone a Firefly fan? The scene in the hospital seemed a little too familiar :P
Caia Caecilia chapter 20 . 8/30/2012
Great story really enjoyed reading it. Wow definitely set for the next installment with that epilogue but I guess it hasn't been written? That's a shame as I'm sure it would've been a great read too. Thanks for sharing :)
mottal chapter 20 . 8/19/2012
Love it! you did a great job on portraying the characters, and keeping close to the actual show. This is one of he best fics i've ever read on here... is there going to be a second one? i hope so, i'll go check to see if there is. :D
Art33mis chapter 20 . 8/11/2012
Awesome story! You have'nt considered writing a follower? :) cause you ended it at the worst time ever! ;)
dragonlover44 chapter 20 . 7/8/2012
I read this in one go and loved it.

The way McGee didn't give up hope and the way the rest of them acted was in character and you made one awesome (in a horrible way) serial killer.

My question is will I find a sequel soon? Having the serial killer escape was just...oh I don't know, bad to use a inadequate word.

dragonlover44
iizninja chapter 20 . 3/23/2012
This was... how do I say it? This was... breathtaking, dreadfully beautiful, awe-inspiring, magnificently awful, majestically frightening. It was overwhelming, wonderful, terribly stunning, mind-blowing... I can't say how great this was.

I'm so glad I chose to read this instead of studying for my Spanish exams. You've written a story that will stay with me forever, in a good way, and I'm grateful. Thank you for writing!

PEACE! iizninja God Bless!
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 20 . 12/23/2011
Wow! Read this all in one go and it was an amazing story! Loved the ending! And the escape part? Hoping like crazy that you've written the sequel to this already so I can read it ASAP! (Just found your work now and this is the first I e read, but I will definitely continue to read others :D ) can't wait :) this was awesome :)
essebes chapter 20 . 7/13/2011
That was THE BEST STORY I have read on FF

You're really good!
crocadile1986 chapter 20 . 2/12/2011
wow! I love this story! Great Epilogue! I hope you plan on following up on it? Please?
timid madam red chapter 20 . 1/23/2011
wow the end is surprising to say that Tim is not safe ... I love this story that I think could be adapted to a real episode of NCIS, except maybe the perfect description of torture because there are people who maybe can not stand , but it would be a wonderful episode ... I like it a lot ...
DragonflyonBreak chapter 20 . 1/3/2011
Wow! I really liked this story! I think that the last paragraph was awesome! The serial killer escaped! I did not expect that at all- it was awesome! It almost felt like a Criminal Minds ending. I'm like freaking out I loved it so much! That was amazing. Awesome story.

Loving the end of your story,

DragonflyonBreak