Reviews for The Wisdom of Drunks
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 3/20
Vic wanna hunt those stories with Harry & Draco in Friendship Power moments so badly and this one (and the prequel) was the first to find! Really, Harry needed a cunning, arogant and daunting best friend to spice up his days back in Hogwart but he was stucked with the Jealous One instead. Oh, well.
realisticFantasy chapter 1 . 2/4
It took all of my self-control to keep my face schooled into a nuetral while reading this; i'm supposed to be doing homework. But this is so hilarious, it might have actually broken my fa├žade! It was very, VERY hard to get away with reading this with other people in the room, it's too funny! Outrageous even! You did a great job writing this!
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 1 . 1/12
lol
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
James would be proud.
Kat-Knife chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
This was a really cute one-shot! I absolutely loved it and I wish this would have happened during the book series. :)
ORgasmicPigeon chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Hehe, Draco is so cute bless him!(:
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
This fic had me laughing the whole way, the same way the prequel was a bit sad and realistic. Good job.
TheMidwestJess chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I really liked this! It was sweet and simple. And I like that while the ending may be taken another way if desired, this is a story about friendship for the most part. Just Harry and Draco hamming it up together. Love the story! I like that someone on this site can actually write about Harry and Draco becoming friends. Platonically. For once. Seriously, do you know of any other stories that are about them but with a platonic relationship? I enjoy slash, just not all the time. Any recommendations would be welcome! Again, I loved reading it.
azure1996 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Loved it
Lalapinkcustard chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
LOOOOOL. I died of laughter. Seriously. I mean. I'm dead and everything. :'D XoX
The Miss America chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
haha love it! epsecially the "that i take after my dad" line!
Leo's Lair chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Lol drunk Harry and Draco. Lol
YellowPaint chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Oh please make more! I loved this fic and it's prequel! I smiled the whole time while reading both of them! I really love the dynamics between Harry and Draco!
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
*claps in delight* I love Harry and Draco in this universe! I want more of them, MORE! I suppose I don't really have any right to demand as much, but I do so, anyway. :P

The whole piece was exceedingly fun to read - so much. Definitely glad I stumbled upon these two little fics. Bravo.
Draco mudiliar chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
so what happened then? I can't get this right I think Is Draco falling for Harry or just friends?...uh...