Reviews for The Wisdom of Drunks
Madness Shared chapter 1 . 3/11
I laughed possibly too hard
Nikki Pond chapter 1 . 1/30
Hehehe. I find Harry and Draco's sort-of-friendship amusement and entertaining.
lumutness chapter 1 . 1/17
if what you did in the prequel was a beginning of a beautiful friendship (kind of), in this one you succesfully made a sad story without Harry being too pathethic (or angsty). I like it.

To think that Harry can deal with his childhood abuse like it doesn't affect him outside the Dursleys (sometimes I really wonder how did he do that), his reaction in this story wasn't so farfetched. Angry for Ginny, sarcastic about his problem, but without being too miserable in the long run. (and by that I mean in the morning).

Draco Malfoy character growth leaves so many open possibilities in the future. Which bring me to beg for sequel. ;)
Selande chapter 1 . 1/11
Excellent sequel! Very enjoyable and light. I really enjoy your humor and how it comes out.
Recyclable chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Love it!
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Drunk one shots are always the best!
moonshroom420 chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
GENIUS!
hypercell chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
You need to write another sequel.
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Vic wanna hunt those stories with Harry & Draco in Friendship Power moments so badly and this one (and the prequel) was the first to find! Really, Harry needed a cunning, arogant and daunting best friend to spice up his days back in Hogwart but he was stucked with the Jealous One instead. Oh, well.
realisticFantasy chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
It took all of my self-control to keep my face schooled into a nuetral while reading this; i'm supposed to be doing homework. But this is so hilarious, it might have actually broken my fa├žade! It was very, VERY hard to get away with reading this with other people in the room, it's too funny! Outrageous even! You did a great job writing this!
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
lol
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
James would be proud.
Kat-Knife chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
This was a really cute one-shot! I absolutely loved it and I wish this would have happened during the book series. :)
ORgasmicPigeon chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Hehe, Draco is so cute bless him!(:
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
This fic had me laughing the whole way, the same way the prequel was a bit sad and realistic. Good job.