Reviews for No Idea
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Loved it (as I probably say at the end of all your stories!)
sexyscientist chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
This was such an awesome story! Love it :)
schnerb chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Thank you for this brilliant piece - just loved it!

It was so easy to picture this scene being played out. Totally in character. These two are SO good together on every level and you captured that perfectly for me.
UseYourWords chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
That was beautiful! Gillian is so sweet and I can totally see that scene playing out between them. Cal, the insensitive bastard, hurting her feelings and Gillian, ever the peacemaker, consoling him. LOVED IT! And JSYK, if you ever go through a divorce your BFF (you know who that is...wink, wink) will totally be there for you! ROFL!

xo
csiAngel chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I am so glad this came to you out of nowhere. This is a brilliant read: engaging & enthralling; a perfect mixture of angst with Cal's insensitive comnents and sweetness with the strength of their friendship. And I LOVE so much the last couple of paragraphs with Cal musing over Gillian's words; and I LOVE "he thought it might be hope." Beautiful. Thank you for writing this :)
SassyCop chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Awwwww! Yay for another story from you! This was so sweet and perfect!
Kat's in the cradle chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Aw! Gillian IS so understanding! After reading this, I scrolled up quickly, wondering if this was Complete or a WIP. Because you could definitely write another chapter, if you wanted. ;)

But it's wonderful as a stand-alone. Sweet, subtle, happy friendship story! Gave me warm fuzzies and made me smile. ] Thanks for sharing!

Love the title, btw. It works on two levels: 1. Gillian's rant, "You have no idea what it's like..." 2. You had "no idea" what to do about a title. ] Cute.