Reviews for Weakness
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 19 . 4/24
Geez, cliffhanger much? Your poor followers!

I think this story is great! Seems interesting!
CherryBlossoms016 chapter 1 . 4/15
I love, love, love this story and I keep coming back and re-reading what you have already posted. I know that it's been nearly five years, but I can't help but hope that you will take up writing this story once again.
AltariaMelody chapter 19 . 4/1
Really good story :)) it's almost 5years since the last time you update :( kinda sad reallyy.
kasiavdl10 chapter 19 . 3/24
Please please continue this is an excellent story, I love how Sakura is stronger and how you show us how she gets there and everything about the story, the way its written, the characters are in place and they personalities are just for posting this story and hope you continue soon

love:KJ
Luumus chapter 19 . 2/25
This is the first time I've absolutely loved a Sakura-centric fanfiction. Truthfully I can't wait to read more, though I've noticed you haven't updated since 2011... Is it abandoned? Because if so, that would be such a pity. This story has immense potential!

Cheers,
Lara
Xx Onyx Pearl xX chapter 18 . 2/20
Man! Can you PLEASEEEEEEEEE update this story. I mean the only time I was so into reading a fanfiction before this was when i was reading 'forte' by rls58. PLEASEEEEEEEEE you have to update this. This is such a unique and interesting story, and I was really looking forward to the 50 chapters you had promised. I get it if you have lost your inspiration but please just read your story once and then try to write the new chapter. I am damn sure that you can come up with an amazing amazing so much for writing such an amazing story and I cannot wait to read more of your work :) please do update.
kinezp91 chapter 15 . 1/29
ve cefewNJ"
Sunny ver 2.0 chapter 19 . 1/28
This is so amazing! I can't find the words to describe my love for this book! Oh god. I think I haven't read a better Sakura fanfiction. Thank you so much for making this, I hope you will find some free time and update.
Lauvl chapter 18 . 1/4
Please continue! I loved the story!
Serendipithy chapter 19 . 1/4
This was amazing; you just made me fail at trying to sleep early (something I've been trying to do for weeks.) I just love it when writers attempt to write Sakura as a struggling woman in a male-dominated career, especially since you focus on all aspects of being a ninja- not just her medical jutsu skills. I'm saddened that this story hasn't been updated in years, but I appreciate what you've written so far! Maybe one day, I'll be reading more of this but for now I'll make do with what's already here. :)
LightFiction chapter 16 . 12/16/2015
Oh my god, it was supposed to be 50 chapters story.
Forever sad that it hasn't happened. And won't happen *sigh*
TheVastEmptiness chapter 18 . 11/15/2015
Well, it's been about four years. I don't really expect this review to change much, but I can say that I really hope you miraculously pick this back up again one day. It's been wonderful while it lasted, and has been on my favorites list since 2011 haha.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/2/2015
Please don't stop this story, please!
Conan-Ai chapter 19 . 10/28/2015
I would really really like to see an update for this story
Conan-Ai chapter 10 . 10/28/2015
I am absolutely in love with this story. The interactions between the three of them is simply beautiful!
1,073 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »