Reviews for Weakness
Airavata14 chapter 16 . 6/11
I don't think your butterflies and goosebumps are just from learning new things Sakura...
Azure606 chapter 19 . 6/8
This is such an amazing story! I love the way you created a doujutsu for Sakura and how she is developing in skill. I really hope you come back to FF to continue and finish the story!
I absolutely love this! Please update and continue writing! :)
CottonMiX chapter 1 . 4/5
her ability is like a water bender xD
i really really hope you come back to this story. this story is so well written and it's captivating. i know it would be a large just from then to now but it would still be amazing.
Cliffhanger:((
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 19 . 3/2
It's a shame you never continued this story. I was dying to see Itachi wind up with Sakura one day. Same goes for Shisui and Sunshine they're so cute together and considering she's an OC it's a miracle that i like here since i usually hate OC's.
EmeraldBlossom17 chapter 19 . 2/28
PLEASE UPDATE
GotNoName123 chapter 19 . 2/21
This story is just so aaaaahhhhhh! Just wow
GotNoName123 chapter 13 . 2/21
You go Sakura! f*ck you sasuke
GotNoName123 chapter 2 . 2/20
All I can say that I really like the guards, I hope there is a chapter where she interacts with them
Rki95 chapter 19 . 2/6
I'm in love with this story! I hope there is more even after 5 years of no updates
vampireprincess141 chapter 19 . 2/6
Pleas continue writing,your story is brilliant!
Silver Blood chapter 19 . 1/28
So, I don't have the right words to express how much I love this story. I am waiting for your next update. I hope you are well and healthy. I have not given up in waiting for an update.
I don't care how long the next chapter will be. I just want an update.
EatsBooks chapter 19 . 1/10
Hi! I really like this story! Please continue it! :)
1,100 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »