Reviews for Tests of a Relationship
Alina Wolve chapter 12 . 4/14/2012
Cute!
jessica499499 chapter 12 . 12/31/2011
Is this story really over? I want to read more!
norn chapter 12 . 12/31/2010
please can I have some more
Elisa chapter 12 . 8/22/2010
Hi,

I enjoyed this though I must say this is one weird place to end the story.

Elisa
TetraFish06 chapter 9 . 8/4/2010
I think that this is my favorite of your stories right now and I would love to see an update on it ;)
cookie chapter 9 . 8/4/2010
Just read this, its really good please continue.
TetraFish06 chapter 8 . 7/30/2010
Beautiful chapter...I look forward to more and I hope that you decide to update this one ;)
Quixotic Misnomers chapter 8 . 7/25/2010
Ahh! What an emotional rollercoaster these new chapters were! Interesting twist with the parents. It would have been alittle boring if they were all happy about it. Can't wait for the proposal chapter!

Also, House zoning completely on the kicking baby was the cutest thing ever.
lelalemon chapter 8 . 7/24/2010
Oh my gosh, I was so scared that he would say he hated the baby and then he would have a miscarriage. I'm glad it was just kicking.
jessica499499 chapter 8 . 7/24/2010
That was quick! Not that I'm complaining! Way to go with making the baby kick and calming them down! I was so scared House was going to lose the baby! Great work!
jessica499499 chapter 7 . 7/24/2010
Great update! I absolutly loved the last line and the bit about House wanting to call Wilson's parents mom and dad!
TetraFish06 chapter 7 . 7/24/2010
Oh, now what? Kind of cruel to leave us hanging ;) lol Thanks for updating :)
Quixotic Misnomers chapter 6 . 7/22/2010
I'm not one for m-preg but this is so cute. I love the part when House gets transfixed on the ring. Images of House shyly pulling is now ill-fitting shirts over his baby-bump is stuck in my head filling it with cute adorable goodness. Can't wait for more!
lelalemon chapter 6 . 7/22/2010
It says this story is complete, but it isn't. I think this is a very nice story and is very interesting and I really hope that you will finish it sometime. Maybe even soon. I would hate to see this abandoned.
TetraFish06 chapter 6 . 7/21/2010
Good couple of chapters...dealing with the parents is always interesting. I hope you will have more scenes with House and the team while he's pregnant. I can totally see them teasing him just to see how he reacts! Thanks for updating ;)