Reviews for Homecoming Outtakes
Awww adorable. :)
Mini-ish chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
love this story!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 5 . 7/1/2014
Awwww, Charlie is a big old softy. I can see him going, "Who's the pretty puppy, who is it?"
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 5 . 3/17/2014
While I loved the out takes, especially Bella n her crazy mom, and Charlies is the most hilarious. But I am dying to read what you had promised "Homecoming, the college years" I haven't seen it in your profile. There is so many questions left unanswers, and I'm dying to find out. I loved reading about these two. Will you still be writing a sequal or have you changed your mind. Please let us know, we are dying here...Thank you for sharing this amazing story. YOU ROCK! Narcy ;-)
goldgirl490 chapter 5 . 3/7/2014
I think this is my favorite outtake. It put a smile on my face and made me laugh. The thought of Charlie crocheting is too cute. He is such a tough guy but I could see him secretly doing this.
bananafox chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
awwww. that is so adorable.
dreamngo4it9 chapter 5 . 1/10/2014
this was so great! i loved getting this little look at charlie... and i loved the bit with the furball, lol. cant wait for more!
sujari6 chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
Love Charlie's secret.
sujari6 chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
Good for Bella.
branlc chapter 5 . 12/31/2013
Happy New Years! I love Charlie's hobby and the fact he made Noel a little sweater. I had a good laugh at what Carlise's hobby is also.
divyvicki chapter 5 . 12/31/2013
Great addition to the story.
lilmstran chapter 5 . 12/31/2013
loved it
hope to read more
debslmac chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
:) Happy New Year to you too
crackupmonkey chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
This was super cute! And I am an avid crocheter too!
TrulyOutrageous chapter 5 . 12/30/2013