Reviews for Homecoming Outtakes
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 5 . 9/13/2016
BOTH MY BOYS KNOW HOW TO KNIT ANDCROCHE MY GIRL DONT THEY WERENT INSTERESTED.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 4 . 9/13/2016
DONT KNOW WHAT TO TELL YOU.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 3 . 9/13/2016
I'M GLAD HE LOVES HER AS MUCH AS SHE LOVES HIM.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 2 . 9/13/2016
MY MOTHER TOLD ME WHEN I WAS A KID THIS BOY KEPT COMING AROUND AND PESTERING ME TOOLD ME HE REALLY LIKED ME WAS TO YOUNG TO DATE AND TOLD HIM, COPLAINED TO MY MOM I DID NOT LIKE HIM M MOM TOLD ME YOU CANT HELP WHO YOU LOVE AND CANT MAKE SOMEONE LOVE YOUI HAD HER TELL HIM THAT AND I WASNOT ALLOWED TO DATE YET, WELL GUESS WHAT HE DIED ABOUT 6 MONTHS AGO AND AT THAT TIME I FOUD OUTHE STILL LOVED ME WISH I HAD HAVE A LIFE I COULD HAVE SHARED WITH HIM
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
DAMN I LIKE THE WAY THEY THINK.
readicted chapter 4 . 9/7/2016
Whoa,that was a huge surprise at the end. Thanks for sharing!
Syndi-Dowell chapter 5 . 8/14/2014
Awww adorable. :)
Mini-ish chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
love this story!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 5 . 7/1/2014
Awwww, Charlie is a big old softy. I can see him going, "Who's the pretty puppy, who is it?"
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 5 . 3/17/2014
While I loved the out takes, especially Bella n her crazy mom, and Charlies is the most hilarious. But I am dying to read what you had promised "Homecoming, the college years" I haven't seen it in your profile. There is so many questions left unanswers, and I'm dying to find out. I loved reading about these two. Will you still be writing a sequal or have you changed your mind. Please let us know, we are dying here...Thank you for sharing this amazing story. YOU ROCK! Narcy ;-)
goldgirl490 chapter 5 . 3/7/2014
I think this is my favorite outtake. It put a smile on my face and made me laugh. The thought of Charlie crocheting is too cute. He is such a tough guy but I could see him secretly doing this.
bananafox chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
awwww. that is so adorable.
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 5 . 1/10/2014
this was so great! i loved getting this little look at charlie... and i loved the bit with the furball, lol. cant wait for more!
sujari6 chapter 5 . 1/2/2014