Reviews for The Five Stages
ariesrobin chapter 10 . 8/28/2011
This was great, loved how you used the steps of greif as the basis for this. I usually love long chapters, but the short little snips here really work.
normal-on-strike3zq chapter 10 . 8/31/2010
That was iteresting. I liked it.
MockingBirdie chapter 10 . 8/29/2010
These were all great.
bcmom chapter 10 . 8/28/2010
Very nicely done. I have very much enjoyed reading this story as I have your others. Thank you. :)
Eyes that Smile chapter 10 . 8/28/2010
Great chapter...update soon...cya
WhatAmIDoingHere chapter 10 . 8/28/2010
"And eventually she did." sigh Be still my little shippery dippery heart. Pit a pat, pit a pat! Lovely ending. sigh I need to learn how to write good Mike/Fi relationship stuff. Working on it. It does not come easy for me. You did a great job, as usual. I'm still laughing re your "flailing" remarks on a couple of reviews. Too funny. I'm not sure who is flailing. Me or you. For someone who has zero clue what I'm doing, it's still been a ton of fun anyway.

Back to your stories, now. You have about fifteen to update that everyone here is waiting for! LOL! GET BUSY! We're imPATIENT! :0)
PSU93Girl chapter 10 . 8/28/2010
Nice way to tie it up! Good job! :)
Eyes that Smile chapter 9 . 8/28/2010
Great story...update soon...c ya
My Lady Vader chapter 5 . 8/27/2010
Great bit on Fi and Claire. I felt really bad for Fi when we learned about her sister, and I think you really did a good job conveying the hurt she had.
Jester chapter 9 . 8/26/2010
Briar, this is really great. I've been keeping up since you started, but I gotta say, the fact that this piece breaks my heart demonstrates how great it is. You are very talented. Keep it up. :)
lovedietcoke chapter 8 . 8/24/2010
I liked this Briar! Seems to really capture Fi in the first season, actually the first couple of seasons! Nicely written!
normal-on-strike3zq chapter 5 . 8/18/2010
Sad. but very good. :)
Keiko Reine Frost chapter 6 . 8/8/2010
I love it. I like the fact that you're showing the five stages that Fiona goes through for both Claire and Michael. This one was very good, the power in the words demonstrate her refusal to think that way of Michael. That viewpoint, of course, changes, and I can't way to see the next four stages of emotion she goes through.

Keep writing!

-Vendetta
normal-on-strike3zq chapter 4 . 7/27/2010
auwwwwhhhhhhh! so sad! :(

-Ember:)
lovedietcoke chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
good luck with your summer session. Having two daughters in college, I will tell you to work hard and concentrate on your studies, not fanfiction, but selfishly I want you to know I will check this site often to see if you have posted!