Reviews for The Wedding
TwilightFreak19 chapter 9 . 7/26/2012
Great story can'ta wait to read more and read is to happen next? Is Edward going to call of the wedding to be with Bella? Can't wait to read what happens in Ireland. Hope you update soon please :)
Jelenaawesome chapter 9 . 6/18/2012
Hey hey! Your story is really amazing! It has me hooked so quickly in the chapters! It's awesome! Your awesome! Thanks for the story!
Lulutbo chapter 9 . 6/6/2012
Im going to have to reread cause I'm very confused myself right now ;) happy to see it being updated again!
tessacartwheel chapter 9 . 6/6/2012
I think the story should move a little faster since I'm really anxious to read more :)
Foxtale3 chapter 9 . 6/5/2012
Wonderful story, although Bella's unprofessional behavior makes me cringe. That doesn't stop me from being pulled in though! I hope you can update soon!
Kit chapter 8 . 6/4/2012
UpdAte soon please! Loved it
Lulutbo chapter 8 . 6/3/2012
Welcome back ;)
IceQueen04 chapter 7 . 7/9/2011
The ending was a bit predictable but I like the way he cleared his name, I guess you could say. Good job :)
twilight-vamp-sis chapter 7 . 7/2/2011
thatxbaseballxgirl chapter 7 . 6/14/2011
Finally, I've been waiting for this chapter. It was worth the wait though.
star-night-love14 chapter 7 . 6/11/2011
Its been too long. Hopefully u update soon...
Paigeholland123 chapter 7 . 6/11/2011
update please
taralynn09 chapter 7 . 6/11/2011
Couldnt Tanya and her father get in trouble for that? I highly doubt thats legal. Hope Edward grows a pair soon. Update soon please! )
GreenEyedLove06 chapter 7 . 6/11/2011
Great chapter! Cant wait for more! Cant wait for his POV either
Bunch2009 chapter 7 . 6/11/2011
Blackmail is not a good foundation for a marriage. Edward is smart he should know better...