Reviews for Kisses and Wishes
deLovelyBones chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I really liked. Thanks I though amazing. It is good to read a story when the couple isnt CCxLelouch (even if I love this couple D ).

Thanks. )
Chrissy Renee Pinto chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Loved it. I admire the way you bought out the characters and made the CC's murder of Mao more painful. Thank you for a wonderful experience.
alicekinsno1 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
So, one of the other writers on the site recommended this story to me. I have to say that it's pretty cool- though I'd never imagined Mao actually having sex, myself (I usually think of him as being so innocent it lends him a sort of mystique which would go away if he didn't die a virgin). That being said, you did a fine job with setting the scene, and building up to it, and (from my limited perspective) the sex seemed pretty hot.

What's a little difficult for me to understand with this story is that it isn't clear when Mao's reached puberty or how long he's been curious about the possibility of sex- for him to want to sleep with C.C. the very first time he felt sexually curious would be rather extraordinary- though I suppose even then you could make a case for how ridiculously sexual the Code Geass anime is overall. Other than that, you may want to go over some of the grammar and word usages, since they occasionally get a bit confusing.

But I'm just curious- if this story was a softcore lemon, then what would a hardcore lemon be like?