Reviews for The Star Library
PaloozaChu chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
A mafia game of reality. NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- it won't ever be completed will it?
PaloozaChu chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
OKAY WHO'S NARRATING?
ghostleon chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
great story please continue
Champi-Lanta chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Bravo, vous avez trouvé l'idole d'immunité !

Veuillez copier/coller ce message et l'envoyer par message privé à Princess Toady sur le forum Champi-Lanta, en n'oubliant pas d'inclure le lien de cette page web.
Mudkip8330 chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
Whoa, awesome yet scary yet AWESOME!
justmegaman chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
Awesome new chapter. I love the intrigue and how the plot is coming together. Also; LOL at Mary Sue and Gary Stu. XD

I'm sure Smart One appreciates being characterized as the annoying, impatient one that nobody likes. ;P
LeonPianta chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
OMFG a fic? With me in it? I would tell you I love you but I'm hetero :D

BTW, I once used a foreign state map to save me like an hour of traffic time, Thank You Very Much. :D
ChrisMSMB chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
Holy crud, this story is good! Everyone has their correct personalities and such.

Although, I have an urge to say that Child will die early in the game. XD
Luigenius chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
yowzers! Great chapter! The Bella scene was hilarious! Great job! Poor Mary Su and Gary Su. . . DX

all the characters are funny. I even feel bad for the Mafia who are forced to kill people. . .Poor guys DX

Anyways, this is a great story! I look forward to more!
Laguzgirl chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
YAY, Maru Su, Gary Su, and Bella are all dead! YAAAAAAAY! He he, I was yelling at Charmy for a really cheap move. That is so much like me. And since when is Champ more hyper then me? You know I'm one of the most hyper people ever! *throws tomatoe at Toady* Oh well, back to the story. Other then the fact I don't seem crazy enough, you seem to have everyones persanalitys down. Your doing a good job writing this, too. I wonder what that note Wimp found says, and I wonder if I'm a murderer or not. (shouldn't I know that second part?) Anyways, Aweshum chapter, and I can't wait for you to update!
TheWimpzilla chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
You are just spot on with everyone's personalities and traits. I'll admit I'm excited for the next chapter, since I'm curious about what I'll have to take care of (eep, I'm so scared!). Also, SWEET, I'm the spokesperson for authorland! *Puts on shiny badge* Perhaps "Ambassador" is more specific, but spokesperson works as well.

Also, is Lovs going to be in this? This kind of thriller REALLY seems like his kind of thing, I'm sure he'd love to be in it. Just a thought.

Anyways, I eagerly await the next chapter. Let the games begin!

(On my way to the castle I hope I'll get to see another twilight character die in a horrificly hilarious way xD. I give mad props for the Bella scene.)
badberry123 chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
cool story so far Toady, I wonder what poster i saw on the wall
Champ 15 chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
This is getting good. It was short so I hope you updated again this week.

Am I really that hyper? Oh well, Its okay. TJ seemed a bit ticked off.

The scene with Mario Kart was funny. Charmy's one of my favorites this was a bit quiet and I don't know if your including him but Krisetchers wasn't in this at all (You said that he is in your ptofile) I hope to see a bit more of badberry also.

Great Job overall. Hope you update this soon.

champ 15
GrossGirl18 chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
:O
Child at Heart Forever chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
"the annoying Smart One" Wow. xD

Ahem, anyway... I love Champ and Luigenius in this chapter, Bell died (YES!), Mary and Gary also died (Woot!) and...I get a very, very bad feeling about Yorkie...

Everyone is SO in character, I don't know how you managed to pull it off! yes, a little short, but worth the wait! Things shall pick up quite soon...

(I will die laughing if there's a Mudkip Suicide in this. XD)