Reviews for Showers and Bathrobes
Anna chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Very detailed story. A great one, Rachel seems to be a naughty girl and Jesse, well, just Jesse-like. Love your fanfic 3 !
Closetedhard-coreshipper123 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
WOW That...was..
peter-pan-equals-luv chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Nah, you did the show justice :) Better than some of the fics I've read
lux thebarbarionwarrior chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
THIS WAS JUST DAMN HOT!it definitely did the justice they deserve
SnowGirl098 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I remember reading this a while ago, but not reviewing. Or maybe I did...and just don't remember. Haha whatevs. I ADORE St. Berry and they are LONG overdue for some smut. So thanks so much! This was really well written.
mygirlhermione chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I love St. Berry too! This one was good. You could tell that they really loved each other. :)
gleekinout chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
OMG this was amazing. I love love love St. Berry, and this was just perfect. I still haven't forgiven the writers for turning him into a major ass in episode 21, but that's another story. Great writing.
misschristy chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Hi! This is my 5th time reading this story since discovering it. I love it! I'm pissed at the Glee writers too. How could they do that to Jesse and Rachel? You could tell that he had really come to care for her. I love Rachel and Jesse simply b/c I love Lea and Jonathan so much. Spring Awakening was amazing and their chemistry is unreal. Thanks for such an amazing story.
josepharthur chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Okay, let me put it simply: This was HOT!

I felt dirty reading this, but this probably has something to do with the fact that it was very detailed and very much about Jesse St. James (the gorgeous Jonathan Groff.) I love St. Berry sex (actually, this was the first St. Berry 'lemon' story I have come across, but regardless, I totally loved it). You are a fantastic writer and I definitely plan on reading more of your stories. I loved this!

On another note, I'm glad it's lengthy. The longer the St. Berry the better! (Kudos for the length!)

I can definitely see that you worked hard on this. It shows. Tremendously. Because this St. Berry totally outshines the rest, just 'sayin...

Your authors note made my jaw drop. Especially at the "it's my first fanfiction so it's probably going to suck" comment. Suck? So far from it. If you think this sucks, please, enlighten me with the masterpiece of a story you think fondly of. And your first story? Jeez. Can't wait to see what else you have in store!

My apologizes for this ill-conceived, rushed, short review that, frankly, doesn't give you enough of the well-deserved praise you must receive so often.

YOU ARE A GREAT WRITER AND SHOULD BE VERY PROUD OF THIS STORY!

- Emily
breathlessnightxx chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
its refreshing to read a smutty St. Berry story :) i have no idea what the hell you're talking about, because this does not suck in any way, shape, or form. i really love how you portrayed their relationship here, especially how although rachel likes to be in control, jesse's the dominant one. although parts of this kept the two OC and some parts were OOC, i liked how she willingly gives that right to him and doesnt feel the need to be in control all the time (much like the original Rachel Berry has to be). fantastic one-shot, i really hope you write more! :D
hollisterchick chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
SEXY! Mmmm! Damn! Lol this was an AWESOME story and I had a great time reading it ;) Anyways I thought you did an amazing job and i can't wait to read more ;)! I'm so excited for this story and I hope it gets some more DANG reviews! This story is amazing and i cant wait for when you write some more stories about my favorite couple :)
cgam chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
LOVE IT ! u HAVEĀ· to write more !... seriously ! and yes i hate the Glee writers too ! .. St. Berry 4 ever ! ... and seriously, write more !
AmericanGirl420 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I absolutely loved this story! Please, please write more. I've been desperately awaiting a new St. Berry fanfic (rated M, of course). Really well done. I hope you write another one...and soon! ;)
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Absolutely loved it!
MissTrubiex chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
AWESOME! So good! Write more!