Reviews for Life Goes On
Debbie Hicks chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
Stomach troubles
then herself went so wild we were in horrible Pain terrib l;e pain then we were Attacckingf the Vulacans and draining the ir blood and all of the sudden her Scream was off line then all of the sudden we were building a Army and heading to Seattle then the Killing the Best friends were asll Murdered then withj the Cullkedns the Screams was heard the killings asnd all of the Suden herself reveal her real name it's Bree Tanner Cullen then all of the Screaming with the as all of it then suddenly the Screams of both were out of Control she became frightened long mousiest hair Bright Red eyes was Still Draining the Both then oh god she Threw up then suddenly Attacking we were with them Wild then all of the sudden the Volturi heard this caught wing then sending the all of the sudden Killed us with each both the Screams were woo much without families as well but had them all Killed but murdered with the Allies Murdered each both bodies taken but fled were no more of us as very all of them murdered but released their Prizes all Carnivorious and then all of the Sudden a Light resurrected us with as all of them but the damage is done they terminated us/as very as all of them oh my God Bella Edward we had a daughter Reneesme but you both had a Son with the best friends had sons and daughters as with as all of them without families at all but you we are now the first ones ti Govern Judgement City born of our murder and the acts of Violence our families resided here where are on but our places deported with the copy of the cities but the Prizes were planning using the Bodies to Clone the very as all of the Decerased reentry but it all of it happened Exploded were as very way too much with as all of the Pets Destroyed with the Italians then Exploding again their as very all of hideous children of Dracula all of them married then threw back their hood were us/as very all of them buried as very as all of without coffins built as all of new homes removing as all of the businesses and Highschools with as all Colleges were with all with Malls as all around the world Killed as all of people and then all of the very last towns Destroyed with each both with as all of them Killed but more arrived but erupted within but as all of it without as all of the Churches with as al of people arrived but with the Temples were with turned but Mated people then all of the sudden the Animals dead killed but poisioned but their souls deported more were all gone but vanished with as all of pets then suddenly it went BLAST! But CRUNCH! Cut us/them from the living world but suddenly Cloaked us but went pop but dropping as very as all bodies from here then landed as all of the Cities in their place more Cybrpunk cities but mixed from their planet but more Vampires took over had the looks of the dead but the Volturi Empire heard a noise very way too loudest destroyed the vampire ripped out more Hideous creations all of them were all Covens were all Carnivorous but hungry again it was blood invited for a feast of St. Didyme the Burned with a all of them dancing then it came too late it Blasted it all downward but they were all furious but where are we you cannot kill us or slay us we are more strong than normal but you can't hear us and see us we are GODS! Then all of the sudden burned Earth forever in Bella;s rage of grief but the new Vampires were all Punished but sinned but fled to planets to place themselves as rulers left them each three inter mated with darkest ones but each six were at War but it happened Didyme was ashes but Marcus took a mate again was cruelest but had the each made some changes in the Guard's new outfit then all of the sudden cast a Spell onto their Souls were Ripped as all burst out more of her creations the souls were found in plain clothing and shoes were found by us/them but the very as all newest guards were themselves with as all took the kingdom from them but outlawed hunting outside it was terrible but it happened into the former palace had the Italians murdered but killed but their own souls were with families the last ones deported but it happened it finally blew itself Apart Loudest but trapped us/as very all here our Kingdom not any more theirs this is different by now but they took away the rights from us and them it is gone it happened vanished but each both had to live again.
Jade chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
Okay, so I know this story is really old
But I'm actually in love with it. It's so good and I know you have probably moved on but it would me so much to me if you continued it's a really great story.
Thanks
-Jade
i-have-a-jar-o'-dirt chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
I love it. Please, please update again.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
UPDATE PLEASE! I AM DIEING HERE!
mkc120 chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
Love it! More!
mkc120 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I love this! ;D
VolturiLover1 chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
ooooo what is Fred going Fred going to do when he finds out its the 'Cullens'
Mythical Words chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
I pushed the magic button! (gasp, surprise, schock!) great story, please update!
Naie Black chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
I hated the PJO movie so much that I wanted to kill myself... I love your story XD
YOLIMAR MEJIA ACEVEDO chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
STEPHANIE ORTA! THIS BOOK MUST BE COMPLETED OR I SWEAR ILL GIVE YOU A BATH OF SALT WATER AND ALGAE!(AND A COUPLE OF SQUIDS WHO WOULD LOVE TO GIVE YOU A SQUIDDO HUG) SERIOUSLY DAUGHTER OF HADES... THIS BOOK IS AWESOME!

~YULLIAR DAUGHTER OF POSEIDON
yolimar mejia chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
DUDETTE! TOTALLY LOVED IT! KEEP THIS ONE UP I LIKEE IT!
Nicolette May Summers chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
OOOHHHH GOD WRITE MORE! SO FREAKING GOOD! Please write faster tho, I waited like, a WHOLE two months! PLEASE HURRY! LOVED IT! CLIFFIE! GRRRRRR!

~Nikki
A True Dreamer chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
hmm so is this Angelina one of Nahuels sisters then? If so very interesting idea. I hope you'll continue.
lunaperla chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
This was good, but I ended up only LIKING it, but not really loving it. SORRY! It's probably because I prefer the FredxBree pairing..

Celina :)
dancing-on-your-mom's-grave chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
"And that's how I met Fred." PERFECT! I LOVE on, update.