Reviews for Welcome To Mystery
kaylabear1 chapter 101 . 3/26/2014
I love this story its amazing. I've been reading all your stories and they are each fantastic, this one though got me cause well it had everything i liked, action, adventure, love, hate etc.

Lily or Lilith is such a great character, i mean from beginning to the end, She struggled with magic and the fact she was the sorcerer messiah. But eventually she adapted and used her powers to help her friends and find true love. Her love for Kuja was really touching, it was upsetting that he died but the game had him die (GRRR) To my shock she was pregnant with kuja's son wow did not see that coming hehe.

I felt sorry for Ghost, being experimented on and turned into an Artificial Demon. I do hope things go right for her.
Risika Kiisu Seto chapter 53 . 12/13/2011
Dont ask me why i was re-reading this story. I dont remember... but i got to this chapter and went "OMFG! That song Lucifer was singing is from Nickelback! Thats one of my favorite songs from one of my favorite bands!"

...i only heard 'Savin Me' just recently. So i didnt notice it when i originally read the story... but i was just SO hyper when i noticed that! n.n

well, gonna re-read the rest! C ya!

Risika Kiisu
zephyr51 chapter 101 . 9/3/2011
Brilliant story. I love how you managed to expand on the game's plot and the world itself and make it feel like it should of been there all along. I noticed a few things as I was reading this however. I noticed a few typos, like two or three in each chapter. That's not really a major thing though since it didn't distract me from reading it. The one thing that I am confused about is the timeline. At first I thought Connection: New Game, Pieces of Time and Welcome to Mystery occur at the same time(I started reading Pieces of Time before I finished reading Welcome to Mystery). The ending to this threw me off in that regard. Because Dante and Lillith met during the time compressed world I assumed that the stories are occurring in the same timeline even though Dante said that she was the last one to preform Time Compression. The timeline is still confusing me but oh well.
Risika Kiisu Seto chapter 101 . 6/7/2011
WTF? What just happened? What is going on? Ghost...she just...why did...huh?

Fenrir! Pull yourself together, woman! I doubt Demi understands anything you just said.

But...Ghost just...

Fine, I'll translate. Ghost...she just stabbed Lilly? Why did she? What happened? Is Ghost War? or is War Ghost? Are the same person?

... (stares into space with jaw slack from shock)

(looks at Risika)...I think you broke her...finally! Now she will shut up! (dances)

...

I am shocked. This was not something either of us expected. I can't wait to read your other stories! look for our reviews! Love ya! .

... (still staring into space, jaw slack)

I guess I'm gonna have ta sign her off, huh?

Risika

Sylvia the muse
Risika Kiisu Seto chapter 79 . 4/29/2011
I'm sooooooooooooo Sorry for not replying sooner! OMG! Bad girl! Bad!

this is sarahleonhart, now called Risika Kiisu Fenrir. You can just call me Risika, Kiisu, Fenrir, RKF, or Kitty. onto the actual review:

OMG! NO! Lilith! Pardon my language, but WHAT THE HELL? Who dares lay a hand on Lilith? DIE STUPID WITCH! NO ONE HURTS LILITH!

-Risika! Calm down! I'm sure Lilly's gonna be ok.

NO SHE WONT! DIE WITCH!

-*Slaps risika across the face* better?

Yeah. sorry. oh, yeah, um...Who was that? and will Ghost get better? Will Lilly fall in love with Kuja, like Kuja has obviously fallen in love with Lilly? IS he in love w/ lilly?

-And will lucifer get what he wants? Will Ghost ever meet with her brother? Will these questions ever be answered? Will we ever stop asking so many questions in a review?

Uh, i don't think so... sorry! :P

-And will the little kitten (Risika) ever reply to a chapter on time?

Hey! i resent that! take it back!

-can't cause it's true. you're a harmless little kitten.

...true. i am. well, we gotta go!

-hope we can reply to the next chapter on time! Hugs, Hershey's Kisses, and flowers for everyone! Ta ta!
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 70 . 3/25/2011
it's good
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 62 . 3/13/2011
Heaven? is that all?

it's Good
Risika Kiisu Seto chapter 68 . 3/2/2011
OH MY GOD! THIS IS AN AWESOME STORY! I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER!

-sarahleonhart, can't you use an indoor voice like the rest of the normal population?

NO I CAN'T SYLVIA! THIS IS TOO AWESOME! I WANT MORE! I WANT MORE! I WANT MORE!

-I want to know why the chapters are "Act 3 Scene 6" and such.

I DON'T CARE! I WANT MORE! :P

-Oi, shut up! I think Demica Webb Kempton (can we call you DWK?) gets it. *clamps hand to sarahleonhart's mouth*

fum fift kaft...

-Done? Well, anyway, as my friend here has already told you, this is a great story, we cant wait till the next chapter, and there are a lot of unanswered questions. *removes hand from sarahleonhart's mouth*

YEAH, LIKE WHAT'S SATAN DOING IN GAIA? WHAT ROLE DOES LILLITH HAVE? WHAT'S GOING ON?

-I digress. (she's been cooped up too long... I'm sorry about her behavior...) sarahleonhart has put most of my questions to voice... Until next chapter, adeiu!

HASTA LUEGO!
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 30 . 2/20/2011
it's good... it's all good
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
now that is one way to end the day...

It's Good
JudgmentOfTheDream chapter 47 . 10/23/2010
Nuu Ghost, don't think of yourself like that! D:
zephyr51 chapter 32 . 9/12/2010
This is really impressive. How many years is this set before Too Broken?
zephyr51 chapter 15 . 9/12/2010
So far I really like fanfiction.
Big K Studios chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I love how your migrating all of your characters to other worlds and recording their advents. IT INSPIRES ME! *flies off like Goku*
Big K Studios chapter 32 . 9/6/2010
Oh dear lord not Dark Waltz the 3rd!