Reviews for Origins: Before The Legendaries.
RavenMewtwo chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
This is great! Please write more soon! Could I be a Weavile named Nicola in the tournament?
zippi chapter 3 . 8/14/2005
hi lol. I would like to be an espeon or umbbreon type named Lanai. Lol.
Alex Warlorn chapter 3 . 4/2/2003
name of (she was a Wigglytuff type, though),

You left out the name.

The music started, and she began to sing.

And she didn't put everyone to sleep?

So far this seems like a original trainer fic with the human/pokemon hybred(not miss spelling) twist. This will get the couriousity seeker, but you need something that'll make the reader REALLY want to know what happens to this girl next.
Alex Warlorn chapter 2 . 4/2/2003
So why did she evolve now after all this time? You said this was a Origins prequel, but I don't see how it connects to Origins at all, except the human/pokemon premise which is different here. Just saying so.
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
Interesting set-up, but as a multi-part story, I'm wondering where you're going with this.
Lady9tales chapter 3 . 2/8/2003
Wow, this is really good! Please write more.

Lady9tales :)
Kaze-21 chapter 3 . 1/21/2003
1.[i thought i'd just go hang aound you for a while]i would like to write an extra chapter for you, my e-mail is:

2.a character: musdon fillarie, a level 80 mew2 type[attacks:

kick.

]

well, bye!
Lady Silver Dragon chapter 3 . 12/24/2002
Wow! This is an interesting fic. I've got a character for you; she goes by the name of Nephthys (her real name is Nellie though) and she's an Umbreon type. You know, slick black fur all over her body paws instead of hands and feet, gold rings where the should be on Umbreons, and the ears. She's sorta got a temper; but she's rather calm and serene most of the time. Jeesh, am I rambling. If you're interested, just email me.

Oh, and GREAT FIC! I really like it, but your characters need a couple faults to make 'em interesting. I mean, Meadow seems to be a class A Mary-Sue.

But it is interesting about the Everstone thing. Maybe she should not really remember that; it might have been traumatic. Hey, what am I to critisize your fic? But I mean, it's very good. Just get some character development in (maybe a healthy dose of Team Rocket would be good for that) and this would be excelent.
KazukiFennec chapter 3 . 11/6/2002
Very good. I still say you're a wonderful author. Joshua, Espeon type, you know who I am. Tell Eric not to hurt Firethroat _too_ much while he drools over those pics. Umm, you could, umm maybe you might be able to improve on the wording a bit, but you're an exceptional writer.
Holy-Psychic-Vulpix chapter 3 . 8/6/2002
Hey Sera! I Just wanted to let you know. I love your Pokemon fics. I was wondering if you would enter my character into the story. Her name is Stormy Scott and she's a level 79 Vulpix type.

Thanks!
seadragon1012 chapter 3 . 7/26/2002
Good story!
flaming charizard chapter 3 . 5/26/2002
Write more! Hurry! I have to know what happens! (I like the short things you put into the beginning and the end of the stories with Vurso and Firethroat.) Keep up the good work!
Llwendalyn chapter 3 . 5/19/2002
That's really creative. The whole thing is cool. If your still looking for characters, my fic name is Llwendalyn and I'd love to be a Vulpix type.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/19/2002
calamite chapter 3 . 5/5/2002
This is a great story. I like it keep it up. I want to know what happens next. I'd be more of an elecrite type because I think Pikachu is the best. Hey I have a Pichu and a pikachu in my party on Pokemon Crystal game for the gameboy Color. Keep up the great work and I like you other pokemon stories too

Bye