Reviews for Accidental Metamorphoses
TiaFoyz chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
My current favourite Josh and Donna fic. So in character, and so adorable. I can see it happening. Thank you!
Janani chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
I find myself coming back to this story time and again. You've captured their voices so perfectly; the pain and insecurity and the love between these wonderful characters is so palpable. love love love.
Arpad Hrunta chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Very nice. This was an emotional and powerful story about Josh coming clean about how long he had loved Donna, and the reasons behind some of the choices he made over the years. Well done.
solojones chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
This has possibly the best characterization of Josh and Donna I've seen. The dialogue and interaction is just them, perfectly. That alone made this fic great, but on top of that the whole arc of emotions in this story was real and visceral. I definitely found myself feeling precisely what Josh was feeling as Donna pulled that confession out of him so painfully. And then such a beautiful conclusion. Bravo.
sailfast chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I enjoyed this story i think you really captured josh and donna well!
Reader chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
This is a lovely story. I really enjoyed it. Keep up the good work.
Troub95 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I really, really, really like this! I love how you wrapped up the 'lunch that didn't happen' and pinpointed when he fell. It is really great.