Reviews for Harry Potter and the Girl of Azarath
WordSmyth chapter 3 . 4/20
Dumbledore's speech was a bit off. When you write him, you have to pull your thoughts away from your undoubtedly teenaged mind, and think and write the way a century's old British wizard would speak. I sincerely doubt that dumbledorre would ever say "you guys" or "thanks" he'd say "all of you" and "thank you"

Otherwise, this is a fine story as far as I can tell. Keep up the good work.
minerbuilder12 chapter 11 . 3/1
Awsome story
Update soon
bilingualkyuubi chapter 1 . 1/9
Was good except for the reading the leter part. Changing POV in middle of chapter does not create some cool effect, it breaks the flow of the story, and complicates the reading. To achieve the effect you looking for I would suggest 3rd person semi-omnichient, that is a 3rd person narrator the reveals the thoughts only of specific characters, its commonly seen in name a book to great effect.
Mukuro234 chapter 11 . 10/27/2014
This is a pre good fic :)
Angelofdarkness323 chapter 11 . 9/26/2014
OMG fuck those people who think fandoms are wrong
x chapter 4 . 9/11/2014
ravenclaw
MasterShadowAssassin chapter 11 . 7/19/2014
It is a great story i hope you update soon-MSA
SharpNote the FABULOUS chapter 11 . 10/4/2013
What's SOPA? I'm Canadian so, yeah. It specified on the link, "whitehouse" which would explain my cluelessness.
Coogg chapter 11 . 8/25/2013
The link doesn't work.
ButterflyMist chapter 11 . 8/25/2013
You can write my name down. It's so stupid! People are always telling you, 'Oh, be creative.' and then this happens!
kiki chapter 10 . 8/12/2013
Please may i have some more. :)
Coogg chapter 10 . 7/29/2013
Great, please continue!
Ivy Night51101930 chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
Aww robin seemed protective of Raven...
Shanethewritter chapter 10 . 6/29/2013
Not bad. But I kinda thought they would distrust her at first. I figured it only be natural since she's Raven after all.
High Reacher chapter 10 . 6/24/2013
Super cool chapter! Please, please, please update soon!