Reviews for Like a Stone
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
nice work man! i really dont think the weeping angels are evil. just lonely. great job! keep writing!
Rainshadow999 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
That is so cute!
Limphidora chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Loved it. It brought tears. I was home alone when I read this and I started crying, loudly. I yelled at the air for a few moments and started to work on a fanfic
Rae-Rae chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
awwwwweh, so sweeeeeet :DDDD I love it, ahaha x
SubparShitIWroteInHighschool chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Thank you so much for writing this fic! I've been trying to find a fic like this forever! Pretty please could you write a sequel or continue this one?
MagathaFox chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
That was very sweet. I loved it very much. Wonderful job
hhcoolmv1 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I really loved this, it's very well written! I'm only just watching my first ep of DW with the angels "Time of the Angels" and they freaked me out, so it's nice seeing a different side of them! You're a wonderful writer, and I'd love to see a sequel! :D Keep up the great work!
Abandonedaccount0987654321 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Wow. Just, wow.
Elemental Rhythm chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
This is an incredible story. You've managed to take something that is creepy as hell and make it sympathetic. I was actually feeling bad for the Weeping Angel and hoping that the Doctor would return to it.

This story was very sweet, very touching, and kind of depressing at the end when the Doctor just walked away. At least he said he would come back. I'd love to see a sequel where he does just that.
NightStalkerblade chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
i love your story, it really looks into a different side of an angel who must not have seen any one in a really long time. i would love to see what happens when the doctor comes back for it.

~NightStalker
AlphaTheGriffin17 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Nice romantic story about the Angels. About time someone did one. I liked it and would like to see it continued.
queenoftheoutlands chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Wow. This story had the amazing virtue of being amazingly sad and heart-melting and immensely creepy at the same time. But then again, Weeping Angels are kind of creepy without trying. Which makes me feel kind of sorry for them...

Well done :)
EmilyTheCutestEvilDeadGirl chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Very well writen, I could also see this happening in the show. I loved it!
L Moonshade chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Wonderful. Absolutely beautiful, thank you for sharing.
Maira the Panda chapter 1 . 7/10/2010