Reviews for don't come closer or i'll break your heart
liltle chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
That was so fluffy, so cute! I had goosebumps just by reading this. Man, it really shouts unrequited love with a good twist in it. Lovely fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Easily one of my favorite stories. Couldn't have written it better if I tried. Terrific work.
Anie1129 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Love this!
a walk on the w i l d side chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
This is so bloody adorable. Sorry for my misuse of the English language, I just had to say it.

I love this so much that it's not funny. Like seriously worrying. It's so nice, and angsty and sweet and just plain bloody awesome. (What did I say last time? Adorable? Well, that fits too.) It's so nice to see Roxanne as the invisible Weasley, it fits her unbelievably. I love love love it all.

I'm making a document of each next-gen character's personalities as told by themselves, and now I have to go change Roxanne. Because this is her. This is so unbelievably her that I have to write a story about her :)

I love the style, it is so cool, almost sounds like freeverse actually.

Thankyou, I love it so much.

CKC
merthyr chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Did you talk to my mother? I'm pretty sure you did- this is like a story version of ALL THE TALKS WE'VE HAD ABOUT MEN. For example: Don't throw yourself at men. I mean, what would you think if someone did that to you? Boring, RIGHT?"

;D

ROXANNE IS A WINNER.
HorribleHolly chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Loved it! About the cutest thing ever! I adored how she never let herself trust him until the end.. so cute!
fisheye lens chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Honestly? I loved this. This may be one of my favorite next!gen pairings other than LysanderLucy. Cynics like Roxanne makes it easy to relate to - and how everything seems to be angsty is love.

And I have to say, I loved the way you wrote Lorcan.