Reviews for Teen Titans' Facebook Profiles
StoriesForever chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
Blah Star hate her!
StoriesForever chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I have too write this I enjoy this but I'm more Rae/Rob. No saying!
holyshizpixkle chapter 7 . 1/6/2011
crazynerd chapter 7 . 1/6/2011
I like this idea. they are pretty funny. I'm surprised that bee isn't with cy.
Phoenix Flight chapter 7 . 1/6/2011
YAY I'M LOVED! oh and your welcome, I guess. Yeah I figured you just forgot but in case that had a purpose, I didn't want to be all, 'You looser you forgot Jerucho!' I would only do that to my friends. And only the ones that know I stalk him (yes it's possible to stalk a fictional character, especially when they show up in multiple forms of media. Have fun in the SE archive! Weird my friend was just telling me about that (the same one who first said I stalked Jericho) and I was thinking about watching it. Now I probably will. Albino-white girl out, Peace!
felynxtiger chapter 7 . 1/6/2011
lool good work with bee just u could always have add Mal see u next ch.
Blues32 chapter 5 . 1/6/2011
...Raven's religion is the very reason she dresses the way she does. The Book of Azar isn't some spell book. It's like the Bible to her. She's VERY religious. You think those candles she sets up in her room in configurations are just for style?
tsh chapter 4 . 1/6/2011
That was my favourite conversation ever :) I have only had a handful of real-life Facebook conversations that entertaining xx
tsh chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
Why would Cyborg have Sarasim on Facebook if she's an ancient warrior? Also, I thought he was with Bumblebee? :)
Phoenix Flight chapter 4 . 1/5/2011
Ok, not trying to be a hater, but I noticed that all of the Titans (not Terra) are friends with Jericho, but BB ain't of all the Titans West, wouldn't he be the one to be his friend? Cuz of the whole BoE thing? Yeah, I'm just being a Jericho-nerd again, so don't mind me. Speaking of Jericho, were you planning on doing a page for him? Just curious, cuz that's one page I would definitely read
Specialshipping19 chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
Fave quote from chappie: "...Scares the hell outa Raven"

I think that if THAT was possible, then TRIGON would never have come. RAVEN IS INVINCIBLE! (even thought Wicked Scary scared her, seriously, SHE SCARED THE TEAM TO THEIR KNEES!)
TheCrazyKid09 chapter 6 . 12/2/2010
donde64 chapter 6 . 10/6/2010
Yay! im so excited _ My birthday is July 16th ! But i dont like Terra ... :(( And, Are you gonna do Jinx! Please! Im not a big fan but im anxious to see what her's would look like, And i love Ravens :)))
niiary chapter 6 . 9/9/2010
haha they dont believe terra xD

is funny in some way!

And yay! next one is bumblebee! :D

luck on that!

PrincessRockstar1 chapter 6 . 9/6/2010
Kay, well, along with all you other amazinggg stories, I love this one. I, personally, am mostly a Terra-haterrr. So, yeah, I kinda found this chapter hilarious(:

As for the name-guessing-thingy, I've got nothing to lose so I'll take a shot at it: Nya Dimente, Jack Thomas, Jordan Williams, Lucas Stafford, Jeremy Gigilo, Gabrielle Blaiseford, Reverie Metherlence, Heather Brown.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »