Reviews for Teen Titans' Facebook Profiles
niiary chapter 6 . 9/9/2010
haha they dont believe terra xD

is funny in some way!

And yay! next one is bumblebee! :D

luck on that!

~DiAnA
PrincessRockstar1 chapter 6 . 9/6/2010
Kay, well, along with all you other amazinggg stories, I love this one. I, personally, am mostly a Terra-haterrr. So, yeah, I kinda found this chapter hilarious(:

As for the name-guessing-thingy, I've got nothing to lose so I'll take a shot at it: Nya Dimente, Jack Thomas, Jordan Williams, Lucas Stafford, Jeremy Gigilo, Gabrielle Blaiseford, Reverie Metherlence, Heather Brown.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Dreamzcometrue chapter 6 . 9/5/2010
Ummmm, i dont know...:(. But can i have the prize of u updating soon? ;) And some of your others? :)

Dreamzcometrue
Galneryus chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
love the way you set it out,
titanslovers 101 chapter 6 . 9/3/2010
COOL!which one of titans r u doing next?
Moymoymeiwan chapter 6 . 9/3/2010
Oh, poor Terra, and I'm not even a Terra fan. _ I can see that she's not friends with the Teen Titans on her facebook.

Can't wait for Bumble Bee's~
RotatingOwl chapter 6 . 9/3/2010
Wow, this made me laugh so hard, havn't read a Fanfic fo a while now because they've gone down hill, bu this was epic :D
titansfan1211 chapter 6 . 9/3/2010
i'm gonna guess Heather Brown , Abigail Grooks, Jordan Williams, Thomas Stark, Jennifer Akilso, Gabrielle Blaiseford, Chancelor Warren and Stefan Bris? idk

I liked Terra's profile! Both halves (the hater/fan parts) cant wait for another titan!
FireBreathingNinja chapter 6 . 9/3/2010
Okay so I saw me, u, a few familiar names & did u add Lucreesha?

L: grrr

Dude Your Awesome8 chapter 6 . 9/3/2010
Wow, that kinda sucks that Terra's being obsessed even though she should know that she won't be able to get back being a Teen Titan no matter what. But, hey, she can waist her life wishing and thinking about it. Bumblebee? Cool! Can't wait to read :D And for that name guessing thing, here are my guesses: Patrick Traysford, Stefan Bris, Jennifer Akilso, Thomas Stark, Heather Brown, Jane Carter, Gabrielle Blaiseford, and Jeremy Gilgilo
dormiralabelleetoiles chapter 6 . 9/3/2010
I'll fail at guessing so I won't XD

I liked this, even though I don't like Terra so much! Every one of your profiles are fun to read so keep it up! Good thing there's loads of titans...;)

Keep Writing!
Dreamzcometrue chapter 5 . 9/1/2010
Im a Terra hater. Is that a bad thing? I like this, can u do more?
Wolf Princess girl chapter 5 . 9/1/2010
ha ha! I cant stop laughing! DO TERRAS! Slade tricked Terra! Its not her falt that he is a good lier! I prefure bbXterra...
Titans Obsessionist chapter 5 . 8/29/2010
Personally, I'd just as soon push Terra off a cliff as look at her, and I'm sure there are a lot of other readers who would do the same. But it's your story so you do whatever you want. Just as long as you keep this story going I'm happy with whoever you decide to write about.
niiary chapter 5 . 8/28/2010
hahahaha!

lol lol lol lol

i just love this

kid flash is so...xDDD

and cyborg! is such a perv

And i think you should make terra's one

but it have to be very funny! xD

~DiAnA