Reviews for Kisame Sensei
awesome more please
Mw chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
This is really great
RoninSword chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
This actually looks really interesting. I am assuming that you are going to be continueing this now that you've remeberd your password.

A definate track.
reven228 chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
Yo, I like the story idea, but there's a small mistake you made. Zabuza wasn't apart of the mist academy, he just showed up on the last day and killed EVERYONE! So it would be impossible to have kisame being in the sake class AND the same year. Anyway, keep goin and stay golden
Pudding Dragon chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
HAHAHAHA! This should be good.
Popo623 chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
Awsome xD great idea !
KeeperOfTheAppleOfEden chapter 2 . 10/15/2010
I like it. plz make the chapers longer.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 2 . 9/3/2010

Can't wait to see Zabuza's reaction.
Akage987 chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
Hello!

I'm french autor but I search Kisame fiction.

I think your story are interesting, and I love him.

Next chapiter, please! (chibi eyes)
The Flying Lion chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
OMG go for it dude! yeah i knew a good story when i saw one! i laughed so hard during the head smashing. i consider that action. oh if you want to try kisame harem go for it! he needs more stories like that! by the way check out my new fic called "Ask Kisame Hoshigaki". i thought he needed that fic so i said what the hell i'll try it! so good luck on this fic!
The Darkest wizard chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
This is a great chapter! Please Update soon!
T00STr00nG chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
rofl this is a funny chapter. update soon!
GatorLHA2 chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
Good start, lots of potential for entertaining situations
TerrorInYerTub chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
YAY NEW CHAPPIE! XD I loved this chapter and while I am a Kisa-kun fangirl I was not offended in the least. I loved the part where Kisa smashes Naru's head against the the door. LMAO. X3 I love this story and hope that you keep the updates coming! Oh and the pairing why not Anko? Shes insane and would probably love to be with Kisa. But yer choice. Anyway can't wait fer the next chapter.

Til then, Terror out!x3
Holyriot chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
No action? Thought the head to the door was awsome_. Really liked chapter two.

Hope for even more brutally by him. That's just the way he is:).

For the women hmmmm. Tsume? Tsunade? Anko? Kurenai? Shizune? Maybe even Tsunami as they will go to Wave Country. Mei Terumi (Mist Kage) shouldn't be in it as he's a missing nin.

Can't really think of any other women:S.

Easiest would be to keep it small. That is if you want an easy development and storytelling.