Reviews for Orpheus
greg.sa.hyperion chapter 7 . 2/7
Human Data? ..dunno if I like the concept.. otherwise it was a perfect fix for Nemesis and I enjoyed reading it!
I don’t know what to think about Data becoming human, I never liked that concept. But that was an incredible conclusion to the prequel and I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing.
I should have known she’d return after her escape in your “rollercoaster” story. She really is demented!
Omg.. I hope they will be able to really purge Lore from this brain
Guest chapter 7 . 2/4/2018
Awww, yayyy
deltathetrekkie chapter 7 . 10/10/2016
Here I am again. Excellent work on this story too. I am so glad that you managed to bring Data back and give Tasha and Data a nice happy ending. I needed that! Thank you again for all of this lovely writing.
Skye Smith chapter 7 . 8/9/2016
Both of these stories are very authentic, i love th story arc and the charachter development throughout the process. Well written and very true...little confusion on wether the ending in the beginning was continued with the ending here...but other than that thank you very much for writting this puede.
the-omnomnom-phenomenon chapter 7 . 3/11/2016
I am so happy with how this ended. You wrote such a wonderful story! I can't articulate how pleased I am that I found Rollercoasters and Orpheus.
Steph01924 chapter 7 . 3/9/2016
I much more enjoyed this ending (surprise surprise!). I'm glad there was this little wrap-up that didn't follow canon. :) Thanks for the entertaining story!
ArvisJaggamar chapter 5 . 9/14/2015
Man, this chapter was CRAZY. I'm sorry I put it off as long as I did... O_O
ArvisJaggamar chapter 2 . 7/17/2015
I love that Deanna gets to be funny here. The talking with her mouth full bits evoked such adorable imagery I couldn't help but chortle.

Once again... *sigh*... let me just compliment your writing. The way you construct a story is downright professional. Everything about the setup you've created here is interesting and MAKES me want to read more. Really well done. If you're not already getting paid to write (anything, really) then you should be.

I understand where Geordie is coming from, but I hope he can find a way to support Tasha anyways. Geordie was always my second favorite character as a kid (second to Data, of course), mostly because he was also "the Reading Rainbow guy", but I still carry a warm place in my heart for the character. Would like to see more of him in this fic. You write his dialogue well, too. For all of them really.

Onwards to Chapter 3.
ArvisJaggamar chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
So glad I finally got around to starting this. If this introduction is anything to go by, then this fic is going to be quite the treat.
astrohfiziks chapter 7 . 5/19/2015
I loved it!

I just started watching TNG about a month ago - and it was my first encounter with anything Star Trek. Needless to say, I fell in love with Data. I could not accept that Nemesis was the end. That's when I stumbled upon your work. Very, very good. Genius - the way canon and imagination are weaved together inextricably. Suspenseful and descriptive and emotional. Perfect. Thank you for taking the time to imagine, create and write this. I completely enjoyed it.

Best,
astrohfiziks
peppermintflame chapter 7 . 9/12/2014
Finally got around to reading this, such a great epilogue to your 'Rollercoaster' series. :)
Sweet, action packed, and above all, true love. Thank you for such a great story 3
Louisa taylor chapter 7 . 2/13/2014
lovely wonderful writing and a happy ending:-)