Reviews for Orpheus
peppermintflame chapter 7 . 9/12/2014
Finally got around to reading this, such a great epilogue to your 'Rollercoaster' series. :)
Sweet, action packed, and above all, true love. Thank you for such a great story 3
Louisa taylor chapter 7 . 2/13/2014
lovely wonderful writing and a happy ending:-)
moonshadow2012 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Oh my goodness. Lore and Data in the same body...how will the universe survive?
Kemurikat chapter 7 . 3/11/2013
...and Data's descent into Hell.
No living being should ever have to suffer so, especially one as 'good' as Data is.
A good conclusion and sequel to 'Rollercoaster.'

Really like how you've tied up any loose ends.
Everything comes full circle, doesn't it?
Thank you for sharing with us your vision of the ST:NG universe that includes the beloved character of Natasha Yar. (A woman who will forever be (in canon) Data's one true love.)
nathasa39 chapter 7 . 7/29/2012
es maravillosa y el final me ha dejado con ganas de mas.
guardian forever chapter 7 . 3/19/2012
heh, yay! glad everyone gets a happy ending :P
Alara Rogers chapter 5 . 11/16/2011
You know, I meant to leave a more detailed review months ago, and I've been totally busy and i forgot, and then this line popped into my head: "I'm capable of anything you could imagine, and a lot of things that you couldn't, and when you call on me to return that favour, the only thing you can think of is to kill you? A gorilla with a big, pointy stick and a couple of magnets could do that!"

That is an *awesome* concept. I didn't think the version of Q you had in the prior story was quite right - the obsession with sex seemed out of character - but *this* portrayal of Q is absolutely perfect. Especially the fact that his main objection to Data's plan is that it isn't creative enough (he does mention that he doesn't kill as a general rule and that he especially doesn't kill what amuses him, but of course, the "this isn't creative enough for me" explanation is the one he focuses on. :-))

And given the circumstances, the fact that Data is *dead* and therefore got as far as he could go with his ambition to become a humanlike android, this really is the next logical step. I can't see under most circumstances Q granting Data humanity, since he thinks it's a step backwards, and Data has been pretty clear on the concept that he wants to do it on his own... but under these circumstances it makes perfect sense.

I may eventually come back and review the other chapters, because there was a lot I liked, but I wanted to at least post this one before I forgot again. :-)
IAmYourPhobia chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
Both of your stories were wonderful and I enjoyed every minute of reading them. You did a great job.
JudithAndHolofernes chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Please please PLEASE write some more on this! I know sometimes it's difficult to keep a story going & going (IE, TOTALLY stuck on mine for months now!) but you do the best I've read on here so far in ANY genre or fandom. Please? They went through so much, can't you give them a little more? (puppy dog eyes at you...)
MizJoely chapter 7 . 6/10/2011
Sigh. I knew it was coming to an end, I was just hoping it wouldn't be so soon. Lovely, lovely ride. Best series of Data/Yar stories I've read, period.
Cakemixo chapter 7 . 6/4/2011
I have been enjoying your work. Adding you to Author Alerts. I hope you keep writing. You have done a fabulous job protraying Tasha and Data in Rollercoaster and Orpheus.
FreeNemo chapter 7 . 6/3/2011
Hi Ms. Mistress Scribbles, you have no idea how long of a fan I've been to this story! Happy you updated. Is it really the end though? I love the fact that Tasha and Data are back together!

I really hope you continue it somehow, I love your writing.
MacShimi chapter 7 . 6/3/2011
Aww... A warm and fuzzy feeling. How sweet...

Saying any more would spoil the review, so well done, and I'll keep reading if you write others.

Cheers,

MacShimi
Trinideanfan chapter 7 . 6/2/2011
Wonderful story. I hope to see more great things from you. Really enjoyed every moment :)
Danielle Silvermane chapter 7 . 6/2/2011
Great Story! Ty so much! Im sad to see it end, but happy they ended up together as they should have been. :)