Reviews for Hunting
cernicalo chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
Wonderful story. I love intense, highly competent Tony although I'm glad Gibbs wasn't killed and was able to stop Tony. Thank you!
ccase13 chapter 6 . 3/9/2012
Tony would be very ruthless if he wanted to. I thought avenging Ziva was a good thing but I was glad Gibbs caught up to Tony when he did.
JackiLeigh chapter 6 . 8/7/2011
I've read all 6 chapters and can sum it all up in one sentence. Kick-Ass DiNozzo is AWESOME!
Talldi chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
What a great story!
Casmoiraitiel chapter 6 . 4/4/2011
I think I like a determined and intense Tony as much as I like the comical relief he provides. "Dinutso" has always been my favorite "side-kick" cop...since NCIS came out. This reminded me more of the scene where they rescued Ziva from Somalia...the attitude he portrayed, which I read this with that in mind. Again, another great write...and I loved the way you ended it (though, seriously, the female characters need to stop dying. Those poor boys can't find a hot one to keep). :)
BeciNotBecky chapter 6 . 4/4/2011
Great story ! U packed in a lot of great in just six chapters. Once I started reading it I couldn't stop . Lots of thrills ! Great balance of action and emotion . And I love that u had emotion without getting emo lol thanks for the great read !
Cytherea4 chapter 6 . 2/22/2011
Wow... this was INTENSE. I really liked how despite the fact that the fic was focused on Tony and what he did to get revenge, you actually built a whole story, a whole case around it. It was great to see the team working on the case at the same time as Tony was doing his thing, and you gave us a thought-out explanation as to why the men were doing this and how they planned to accomplish it.

At first, I was shocked when it appeared that Tony was the only one left! I kept hoping that at least one of them would make it- glad they did!

I really enjoyed the scene with the guy he met in the bathroom who gave him his clothes- that was really nice, and very well done.

And the ending was great too. Tony finally opened up and told them all what really happened, and both Gibbs and McGee wouldn't let him feel bad or guilty about it. And I thought it was beautiful how you incorporated their feelings about Ziva and what she would have wanted in there too. Very well done.

I am definitely going to have to read more of your fics! )
ActualCannibalShiaLaBeouf chapter 6 . 1/19/2011
That should be a category! And this story was awesome.
sterno chapter 6 . 10/25/2010
ONCE AGAIN ANOTHER REALLY GOOD, WELL WRITTEN STORY. YOU DO WELL WITH THE WRITING OF THE CHARACTERS PERSONALITIES TOO..THANKS FOR WRITING AND POSTING IT...
horseaholic chapter 5 . 7/25/2010
Yay, Tony is back and McGee is awake! I'm sad Ziva is dead, though I'm also glad the entire team is not dead. Poor Ziva. Can't wait to see what's next.

Renthead07
Eyes Only chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
I really liked this story! It was very exciting. Thanks for not killing all of them. Wish Ziva didn't have to die, though.

Kahlan
Rowena Prince chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
This is really good. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Illucida chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
This was perfect. Bravo.
Amp88 chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
I absolutely LOVED this story. :)
LittleHogwartsGirl chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
NO WAY. I am not reading this. I quit. That's it. No more.