Reviews for The White Fire Prince
beserkerbeast chapter 5 . 5/22
looking forward to more
BB
Jagsboy chapter 1 . 5/14
Really like the start of this story
Mr. Evil Tree chapter 5 . 5/10
I'm assuming you abandoned this story too bad, I really loked it.
LightningmasterRyu chapter 5 . 4/23
this is great. why haven't you updated in a long time? well i can't wait for the next chpt, keep it up.
BartWLewis chapter 5 . 4/21
Awesome, can't wait for more.

Good luck and update soon.
DanDrake chapter 5 . 3/27
Hope you continue this soon!
rvbmastermind chapter 5 . 3/24
good job
I really like your story it merges two different universes seamlessly.
Squidgod812 chapter 5 . 3/20
great story
briney chapter 1 . 3/15
i don't see why you can't just edit your own stories? in general your writing isn't bad but (as one of my writing teachers has stated) grammatical and spelling errors pull the reader out of the story. therefore simply fixing those errors makes your writing several times better. you don't need a beta to do that.
my suggestions are:
learn how to use punctuation with quotations. this is hard for some people but in general, always put punctuation inside the quotation marks (and don't forget to put it in).
said is not dead! you can use "-," he said and "-!" she said a lot more than you have been. descriptive verbs like "exclaimed" and "agreed" are great but if you overuse them the story loses its flow.
bigfan22 chapter 5 . 2/20
That was def an interesting fic. I liked the white flames that Kyuubi gave to Naruto. Since the fox is a very old demon, I'm sure it knows things about Chakra. Any chance Naruto will be learning tree walking, water walking or other Chakra control exercises? The reason I ask is because I'm curious if Naruto will ever return to the Elemental Nations. Great job so far, and I def look forward to the next update. Hope it's soon.
Namikaze541 chapter 5 . 1/30
Totally awesome. I love how well the story is developing. I pray that you continue this story since its so good. Xiao Xi is totally cute and I was wondering if you'd picked a paring for this story yet and what it would be and also if Naruto would he joining with the Gaang or maybe that will come later after he becomes and super awesome General or something like that.
Tiger360 chapter 5 . 1/26
Can't wait for the update
Ratchet2546 chapter 5 . 1/13
Hope you haven't abandoned this story loving it
Mandalore Requiem chapter 5 . 1/10