Reviews for The White Fire Prince
bigfan22 chapter 5 . 2/20
That was def an interesting fic. I liked the white flames that Kyuubi gave to Naruto. Since the fox is a very old demon, I'm sure it knows things about Chakra. Any chance Naruto will be learning tree walking, water walking or other Chakra control exercises? The reason I ask is because I'm curious if Naruto will ever return to the Elemental Nations. Great job so far, and I def look forward to the next update. Hope it's soon.
Namikaze541 chapter 5 . 1/30
Totally awesome. I love how well the story is developing. I pray that you continue this story since its so good. Xiao Xi is totally cute and I was wondering if you'd picked a paring for this story yet and what it would be and also if Naruto would he joining with the Gaang or maybe that will come later after he becomes and super awesome General or something like that.
Tiger360 chapter 5 . 1/26
Can't wait for the update
Ratchet2546 chapter 5 . 1/13
Hope you haven't abandoned this story loving it
Mandalore Requiem chapter 5 . 1/10
Interesting.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
it was a good story I hope you update
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 5 . 12/16/2014
Can't wait for the next update! :D
MysteryAsia chapter 5 . 11/29/2014
Noooooooooo! It's OVER?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Please tell me you're not going to give up on this fanfic
ThatCrazyBrit94 chapter 5 . 11/25/2014
PLease update? This is one of my fav naruto/avatar stories :/
correnhimself316 chapter 5 . 11/2/2014
I think you could possibly pull off a few pairings in this story. Naruto and Ty Lee being the most obvious, another would be Naruto and Azula, given that would need some work, considering Azula's current mental state. Honestly though considering Naruto's talent for understanding and changing people for the better( ie Zabuza, Nagato, Obito/Tobi,Koyuki, Shion, Gaara, Kurama, etc,) I think there honestly is the potential to change her for the better.
From The Depths Of Fear chapter 5 . 11/1/2014
Great story update soon pls

This chapter was very well thought out and was written nicely.
king of the shadows chapter 5 . 10/28/2014
dude you have done a great job in writing this story so far I cant wait to see what you do next. also any chance that the kyubi will have a greater impact in the story with naruto somehow doing something to win the kyubi's respect. any chance at seeing some of the events happening in the elemental lands also will the (red dawn) aka the akatsuki have any effect in this story
xeyuxe20 chapter 5 . 10/24/2014
I like where ur story is going . .naruto engaging in war will definitely make him stronger but I can't help but ask how old naruto is now andhow old is he when he left konoha . . If u already mention this I'm sorry for the repeat question
Metalforlife chapter 5 . 10/15/2014
Awesome story, when will you be updating?
shinkenger chapter 5 . 9/25/2014