Reviews for The White Fire Prince
Question chapter 5 . 7/27
Please update this fanfic or put it up for adoption so someone can continue on piece of fine work
rip the monkey...

...to shreds.
I like your cover pic.

It's very uh... Fire Nation Aang style.

(what the heck, that's the point)
aw cute.
I wouldn't be surprised if Naruto suddenly screams out DATTEBAYO! to everyone he meets, the same way how Aang keeps on saying Hotman to the passerbys.

Ha. Ha. Ha...
animelover1013 chapter 5 . 7/8
Can you please update soon? This story is absolutely amazing and I can't believe how well done this is! Please update soon!
dreadwing346 chapter 5 . 6/23
awesome love it XD
DBlade59 chapter 5 . 6/23
this was looking like it could of been a great story but clear died due to time considering it hasn't been updated in years
in the event that this does get updated/rewritten/adopted, the how about having Naruto return to the Elemental Nations for a while and gain a decently large amount of moves/tricks/abilities/etc. maybe even unlock a few sub-elements (crystal, scorch, magnet, lava, dust?)
puta, idiota, gigolo
Pedro52 chapter 5 . 3/20
awesome
HeartlessAlpha chapter 5 . 2/13
You know, I was hoping you would eventually warm up to the idea of Azula getting with Naruto too. It would definitely help her attitude and sanity later on. I hope you return to this story soon!
KageNoSaigo chapter 4 . 2/9
tatianakragh chapter 4 . 12/18/2016
Plz Update the story is så god
ethan.lukkar chapter 5 . 10/31/2016
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
HellaDope chapter 5 . 9/4/2016
Update as soon as you can my ass... 2014... it's now 2016 dude at least say when you are abandoning a story :/ but I'll still follow in the hope you actually do update this