Reviews for Jealousy
PeaceLoveTwilight1995 chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
hahahaha i loved the ending!
nikinakpaddywak chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
"Fine, if you want to know so badly, then I'll tell you. Jasper spanked Rosalie." Edward said quickly. I heard Bella gasp and then it was silent for a long time. The two of them where probably too embarrassed for words.

I turned to look at Rosalie, who buried her face in her hands. "So, what number on your list does that one make?" I asked her teasingly. She groaned loudly. "One, definitely number one."

HAHAHAHAHAHA... I loved this! thank you so much!
reading is my addiction chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
I really enjoyed you story! The ending was super cute! Though I wanted to ask.. how did Bella get home so quickly? I thought she was still at the mall with Alice? Did Edward pick them up because Alice "saw" Rose wreck her truck? Just curious! Great work though!
DemiSaler chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
I would say poor Rose but she SO deserved it. Love it babe! Luv ya! God Bless! Xoxoxox :*

~ ~ S.S. ~ ~
EBRAJERCECullen 130 chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
has Alice ever gotten spanked? What did Emmett do to Jazz? Loved it!
wandamarie chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
thank you it was a good one you are a good writer thanks for sharing your talents with all of us
Silenceandmoods chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
This is a good story and I agree with Jasper it was mean of Rose to say all those things to Bella and destroy her truck on top of that. Please update this story soon. I want to find out what happen with Rose and Jasper.
icul8er chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
i luv this! cant wait 4 the next chappie :D
reading is my addiction chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I think this is a great start! I love Jasper in this story! You showed Rosalie's emotions well too! I am certainly looking forward to the next chapter!
MissNatie818 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
i want to read more!
shana831 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
omg u have to update! it was great!
chgkfdgfgfkjghjfy chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
awesome cant wait for more!
DemiSaler chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
OMG you are a GENIUS! O my gosh I hope oneday can become as good writers you. Luv ya so much babe! Update soon! God Bless! Xoxoxox :*

~ ~ S.S. ~ ~
wandamarie chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
WOW WOW IT IS A GREAT START TO A GOOD STORY AND ROSALIE NEEDS HER BOTTOM WARM THANKS HOPE YOU UP DATE WHEN YOU CAN THANKS
EBRAJERCECullen 130 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010