Reviews for Teach Me!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Wish there was more
Uki96 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Oh my... Emmett you've been a very bad boy... come in my office!
Well after that story i was feeling a little frustated! I want so much more! What would Emmett's and Jake's life will be look like, will they be caught? Raaaah but Emmett is such a slu* i'm impressed! That must the best teacher/student story i've ever read!
So keep doing stories like that pleaaaase! That was really good and i loved it!
Chlo chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
That was so hot ! Jacob and Emmet are my favorite ship in the Twilight fandom so i'm really glad to read your story and i really want to thank you for writing this, that's amazing. Thank you
sciamachys chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Love the whole teacher/student thing
Michonyx chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I like your perviness. Who hasn't had a crush on a teacher at one time or another? This is a good story. _
maquela chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Love it! Update soon!
KoiosOnOdegra chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Yays, perviness! :D
Crysta chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Omg. That was amazayn. Defiantly not something I shoul have read in class. I'm literally panting. So good job. :)
moja-kocham chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Oh my gosh :3 I absolutely ADORED this story, your perviness is amazing to read *HEART*

is it weird to say that I wanna stalk and read all your stories if they're all like this? XD lawl

Seriously though, loved this story so so much 83

Lian.TheDemon chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
One of the best stories I have ever read... I hope that you will continue this history... maybe another one-shot... or a complete story, better for all the fans... Your writing skills are sublime... and I hope to read more of your stories... Greetings... :)
GoTeamJemward chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Please extend this story, there aren't enough Emmett/Jacob stories out there :(
Jake's Pup chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Finally a fic that shows Emmett being thoroughly fucked! Love your work. You write amazingly!