Reviews for Peaceful
sonia21 chapter 3 . 5/26
it was awesome! i've read "not in my job description" before this one and i LOVED your writing style at these two! i hope you write more stories in this style soon! XD
Koda chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Ah hahhaa I know this is an old one, but you really had me going there for a minute. Seriously. What God do you pray to to have such an ability to write so damn good? Pleaaaase. Keep on writing. And, unless it's not to your fancy anymore, could you write us at least one more SasuNaruSasu fanfic? x'D
psycho-uchiha chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
I can't kill Naru-nii either ;-; wanna make a club? We'll call it "Wimps who can't off Naruto" lol
Please send me messages chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
How Sasuke found Naruto from hearing the ringtone is genius
Guest chapter 3 . 1/25/2014
Gooooosh! I REALLY LOVE IT! IT'S PERFECT!
FreakyFee94 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Holy Shit... this was fucking amazing?! I was like "don't kill him" and then there was the ring from his phone... Holy shit... He's such a lucky motherfucker... Really really good! *-* I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Luv it! It was kinda sad but good.
Ally-oop312 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
YOU MOFO. IM BALLING! I THOUGHT HE WAS DEAD.
Kita Me chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
Really great work here Juura99 :))) Keep it up! (All the passion was melting my eyes to mush and I just realized I was holding my breath while reading-talk about feeling fluffy all over!) XD Too enjoyable for comfort! Write on!
Addiction chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I just read through my previous reviews and realised I forgot something important. I DID like this. Especially chapter 1, it's my favourite of the 3. It's just that I'm an angst lover and although I adore happy endings, when I read too many I start craving darker fics.
Addiction chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
Ok. So, no amnesia. Thankyou for that by the way, cause amnesia is getting old due to overuse.
And Another sappy ending. Great, I think I'm becoming allergic due to overexposure. Break time I think. Time for some ANGSTY goodness. Yep. Definitely.
Addiction chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
...
Where are you going with this? Is he going to get amnesia or something? Cause if not I don't see how this is gonna last 2 more chapters. I mean, Naruto's recovering and they already said they each other so...what else is there?
...I guess theres only one way to find out. Huh. * clicks 'next button'* Surprise me.
candy4beth chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
who the heck is murphy?
candy4beth chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
i love this story but it makes me cry
Akasha395 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
not a waist of space. Interesting...