Reviews for An Eye for an Eye
myteeaacup chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Keep it up with the good work:)
Kgunter34 chapter 5 . 3/10/2011
Great story. Hope you update soon.
nightmare277 chapter 5 . 10/26/2010
It was interesting to see how it all began. :) Teenage pregnancy is not an easy topic. Anyway, can't wait to see the rest of the puzzle. XD
Vivv0217 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Please don't tell me James is responsible for Bella's sons dead! I hate James!X-(
angmclure chapter 4 . 9/9/2010
I just found this and read all the chapters and I wish there was more. I want more, which is a good thing. I think Edward's an idiot for cheating and especially with Rose. I loved that Bella used that song and wrecked his car. That was great. The only bad thing I have to say is I wish the chapters were longer and there was more which really isn't bad. Good luck with school and I hope you get to update soon.
foxster06 chapter 4 . 9/9/2010
Good story look forward to the next chapter.
EverlastingMuse chapter 4 . 8/20/2010
good!
ReneeFF chapter 4 . 8/20/2010
LOL! Loved it! Update soon!
Nilla79 chapter 4 . 8/20/2010
Great chapter, even though both Rose and Edward pisses me off right now. Glad E dumped the stupid cow, but I still don't like him very much. He needs to grow up. Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
nightmare277 chapter 3 . 8/8/2010
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one! XD
EverlastingMuse chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
sad...
ReneeFF chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
Hahaha literally, an eye for an eye! I liked it! :)

Cydney
Deavlynn chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
Yay! Getting better and better. Keep up the good work. :O)
Nilla79 chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
Gah, what a bitch! (Rose) Poor Bella, I can't believe Edward did that. This just breaks my heart. Thanks for the update!
Nilla79 chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
Aw, poor Bella. How sad, James made her lose her baby. Bastard! Great start, hope you'll update soon. And thank you so much for the rec in your endnotes! :)