Reviews for The Wild West
Jokester chapter 17 . 10/8/2013
BEST JOKE EVER:
"Cheif! Ive just invented this awesome automatic rifle for your Rangers! Now all we need to do is invent Industrialization, discover a whole new branch of science, and discover 15 elements ob the periodic table!"
Music Person chapter 19 . 2/1/2013
Amazing...as usual.
Hannah chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
In this case, wouldn't it be called a fiddle?
Addicted2SONIC4evr chapter 19 . 7/10/2011
And the West certainly was wild!

Great ending. Not too spectacular but it was a wonderful pleasure to read, even if it is the last chapter of a fantastic fanfic. Sort of a strange feeling having to imagine the characters all grown up with their own kids, but it helped the story feel complete.

I like how this last chapter wasn't extremely serious. There is just too many serious things in the world (not that they are all bad). It is always nice to have something a little less serious at times. That's why I like humor and fun stories so much.

Hoping to read some more stories form you in the future.

Until next time CP...

Addicted signing out ;D
Doctor Spinax chapter 19 . 7/1/2011
Epic. I am currently on vacation, so I might not get to you all so soon.
2 headed dragonlover chapter 19 . 6/29/2011
This was a good chapter, but I would've liked to know Thaddeus's dessication.
vcawarrior15 chapter 19 . 6/29/2011
I can't believe that its over. I love this story and I'm sad to see it go. CP, stay frosty.
Mattpwnsall chapter 19 . 6/28/2011
Oh my God, this was SUCH an awesome ending to your story, bro! :D

I LOVED how it came out altogether! :D

The children are just adorable, and their futures are also great! :D

I love this story bro, I love it! :D

You really do write well! :D
Hydro Dexter chapter 19 . 6/28/2011
Can't believe it's over. Congrats on the completion on this awesome fanfic! Love the action and the cute bits every so often. Overall, a great fanfic!

I will be eagerly awaiting your next work! :)
ZaxSauce12 chapter 19 . 6/28/2011
Wow I love how you ended the story with everything coming full circle. That is hard to do (well). Anywho great job
The High Lord of Terra chapter 19 . 6/28/2011
Gotta say, you wrapped the story up pretty well with that last chap. It's a sign of a good story when I feel pretty satisfied with the final chapter of the story, be it a plot winding down, or an action-filled finale, or even a sad ending.

You did an excellent job with the story. Giving you a solid 4/5 on this story. (why the rating? Because I felt like it)

Good luck with your other stories!

-Terra
Doctor Spinax chapter 18 . 6/15/2011
Epic. Why I did not notice this before, that answer is that now that I don't write stories here anymore I don't visit the archive much... anyways, epic.
Addicted2SONIC4evr chapter 18 . 6/1/2011
Pretty good chapter. Eventful, and I enjoyed reading the fighting scenes.

Sadly, we all only have one more chapter to look foreward to in this fanfic. However, I don't know what else to expect. You just keep us all guessing.

Overall this is a great story, and I hope to read the next, and last, update soon!

Addicted signing off ;D
2 headed dragonlover chapter 18 . 5/27/2011
Keep this up. I wonder what's next in this story.
The High Lord of Terra chapter 18 . 5/26/2011
Hrm, the fight was pretty good. I guess that's what you're going for there, and you did a pretty good job.

Is it just me, or did the ending seem a bit rushed? It felt like Phineas and Thaddeus were about to have to ultimate showdown, and then they both just pass out maybe five minutes later... And then they wake up and fall back asleep... Eh, it's not too bad, just seemed... Whatevs. I don't watch enough Westerns to know if this is how it's supposed to go.

All in all, pretty good chapter.

Just thought: if this is the finale, it was actually not exactly what I expected... Though to be honest, I'm not really sure what I expected... Y'know what... Rambling review is rambling. As I said before, pretty good chapter.

-Terra