Reviews for Violent Purrnography
Pikate chapter 15 . 4/10
Greetings :-D
Even though I have never reviewed on any of your stories I have read them all and LOVED them! Sorry about not reviewing/favoriting and etc but I didn't have an account till now... I was always too lazy to make one xP Anyway keep up the good work and hopefully you will update this story sooner as you said,if not no worries! Although you do have us on a cliffhanger and a little intrigued with what really goes on between the 'flashbacks'...
PS. Sorry about the lengthy review (maybe I should send a PM or something?) and my English too :-P
AlphaRidley chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
In Pokemon Special volume 14, chapter 168, page 28, it clearly states that Giovanni created Team Rocket, not his parents...
Nafa-tali chapter 11 . 10/22/2011
Dawww Mondo is so cute!
Zefri012 chapter 11 . 10/22/2011
... Surge in a batman outfit. You don't need a reason, it's funny.

Well written again, however I must admit I did have one issue with this chapter. When Sebastian is talking to Fennel, I thought it not really in his character to say he's a big fan of her (or anyone), or to congratulate her on putting science before money. If he was putting science before monye, he wouldn't really be in team rocket would he? Although tbh, the cartoon doesn't give much (or any) clues about his personality except unnaturally calm. Still, waiting patiently for the next update _
Zefri012 chapter 10 . 10/13/2011
... I actually cried.

I like Fennel. I don't know why, I just do... And now, I mean... Wow. This is a long distance from Surge and Koga's rivalries and complaints about mustard. It's almost scary how you can change the mood so quickly. I'll be begging for Fennel to live and waiting for the next chapter.
Nafa-tali chapter 10 . 10/8/2011
Dawww poor Fennel. I hope she makes it to a hospital in time!
Nafa-tali chapter 9 . 9/25/2011
Mr. Pinecones, Teehehe!

I enjoyed the background story in this chapter. Great work!
Zefri012 chapter 9 . 9/25/2011
And I finally submit a review in reasonable time!

... ... I'm gonna spend the next 5 hours imagining Giovanni as a long-haired rebellious teenager... Somehow Ozzy Osbourne keeps jumping in.

And wow, what can I say? I am extremely jealous of your story writing skills for one. I love how you write the characters, while a lot of it is pure fanon, you make it sounds and look so convincing.

...

(Obligatory spoiler for anyone reading comments first)

Wait a minute. Does that mean Jesse is Ash's half-sister?
ShadowKing1988 chapter 8 . 7/28/2011
Now the $h!t hits the fan! Gio's definitely gonna rethink his movements from here on out, I believe.
Nafa-tali chapter 8 . 7/17/2011
Yaaay! New chapter!

I love Domino, she is a spirfire! Looks like Gio is gonna have to work hard to get Delia back. I wonder who this scientist is?
ShadowKing1988 chapter 7 . 3/20/2011
You genius of a writer, you! Once again, I am left humbled by your intriguing storytelling skill. The ending was quite the read, let me tell you!
BeMerryEatCake chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
"Yeah, that's what she said." XD

lol, that was good!
BeMerryEatCake chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Amazing start! I love this already :)
Nafa-tali chapter 7 . 3/1/2011
Haha! Go Domino!
Bashoulover chapter 6 . 1/10/2011
*Is too into the story to actually say something* d ouo b *thumbs-up*