Reviews for An Act of Badassery and Other Drabbles
MarburyBlur chapter 19 . 7/4
If you continue this, have some more Jensen badassery. Like, he can still get hurt, but he saves everyone anyways.
MarburyBlur chapter 16 . 7/4
In Which Cougar Shows ACTUAL Feelings
MarburyBlur chapter 13 . 7/4
Jensen is always a badass, he just prefers not to show it off.

I'm back! And I am pretty dead. It is 10:40 in the morning and it is still too early to be up.
MarburyBlur chapter 12 . 7/4
First, I love the title. Second, Cougar is the most badass of all the badasses (including you, Jensen; sorry babe). Third, it is 3:53 in the fucking AM and I need to forcibly remove myself from your story. it's harder than you think; I've been trying to turn my laptop off since chapter 6. Jesus, I'm gonna be dead tomorrow. Or actually, today. Btw, happy 4th of July, if you are an American.
MarburyBlur chapter 8 . 7/4
"Sir, you're going to have to move your vehicle!"
"No hablo ingles."
"You can't park here! This is for emergency vehicles only!"
"No hablo ingles!"
"Move your car!"
"No hablo ingles!"
MarburyBlur chapter 6 . 7/4
I actually, honest-to-god, laughed out loud. I had to put a hand over my mouth to stifle my laughter because OF COURSE COUGAR LIKES TELENOVELAS. That made me happy.
MarburyBlur chapter 4 . 7/4
The boys (beside Pooch) seem kinda confused about how to take care of Jensen.
lillelouis chapter 19 . 12/27/2014
Awr this was nice :) Very well written. I'm wondering if you're still looking for plotbunnies?

...In any case you're getting one. I've read stories about Jensen being part of a not-so-good team before joining Clay's and always find those really addictive! Might be something to tickle the muse...never know :)

In any case this was awesome, and you're now on my alert list.

Lillelouis
Book girl fan chapter 14 . 12/5/2013
Never underestimate Jensen.
Book girl fan chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
Yeah, I think Jensen has a lot in common with the Human Torch! ;)
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Yeah, that is a wonderful song choice!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/18/2012
I have really loved reading these stories so I'm going to click follow on the chance that inspiration hits you and you create another! Fingers crossed!
MegalegU chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
These are very, very good. Seriously.
Auds1978 chapter 17 . 4/12/2012
Screwed the pooch was awesome!
Auds1978 chapter 12 . 4/12/2012
Thank you for having someone say something to her. I thought it was weird in the movie that nothing came out of her hurting him