Reviews for An Act of Badassery and Other Drabbles
parisindy chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
ohhh this is good, looking forward to more
Mahiri Chuma chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
Well I sure am excited for part 2! This sounds A LOT like that time I had malaria in Tanzania - apparently I would walk around at night appearing drunk as a skunk insisting on cleaning all the sleeping bags and cooking supplies whilst telling people "you don't know me!" - I got wicked bad HypoGly during my months there and it was all from malaria. I wonder if this is what is afflicting our poor, abused Jensen! I love the h/c and the worry conveyed by the team mates, You do an awesome worried Pooch/Clay/Cougar - I like the way you write Roque too, I don't know what it is, it's just very real and IC! I cannot wait for part 2, this drabbles collection and acts of badassery are keeping me from dying from my overly mundane summer :-) Asante sana, el spirito!
Mahiri Chuma chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
Aisha and Jensen! Something we don't get to see much, comic or film. I looooved your shout out to Chris Evans/Human Torch, it made me giggle, very cute! And the ABC gum, seems very Jensen-ish. You write dialogue very well! It flowed very nicely and was very much so IC; well done.
Mahiri Chuma chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Ah! Way to bring back Journey, well done. This chapter was adorable, I love the group dynamics, you do it so well! You also did justice to pre-betrayal Roque, he really seemed to have his voice. I loved the opening lines too about the hair and glasses, very IC and Loser-ish. Both comic and movie Jensen are all sorts of badassery but I guess being the techie you are bound to get your fair share of abuse. Anyway, i love it - t'was a fantastic start to the collection!
Anon chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
Okay, you have my intrest. It could be because I love your Jensen voice.
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
Very interesting idea, can't wait to see the rest -

Tala-Paige
Damion Starr chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
Oh Jensen! *huggles* Don't worry, I have plenty of Mt Dew on hand! (It's all my mom and I drink. ;;)

Can't wait for the next part!
Capt. Cow chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
So intrigued! Oh my goodness, I need to know what's wrong! Please let part 2 come up soon!

Loving these drabbles, btw, they are awesome!
masondixon chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
Now I really liked this one! Always enjoy Hurt Jensen :) I look forward to part two. Thank You.
SivanShemesh chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
Interesting, looking forward for more.

Poor Jensen, glad that Rogue figured it out and Cougar was there to get Jensen.

Thank you for writing it.

Keep up the great work that you are doing with your fic and update asap.

*Hugs & Kisses*

Have a great day/night and keep smiling,

Sivan Shemesh
duchess93309 chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
I loved this. I can't wait for the next chapter. I SQUEEEEED for a good five minutes. Major cuteness on how protective they're feeling of Jensen. :D

duchess93309 chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
Awww...poor Jensen. I wouldn't mind him talking my ear off.

I like the part about the Human Torch...nice touch. (FYI: Chris Evans is also playing Captain America!)

Awesome! :D
masondixon chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
"I'm pretty sure I'd be the Human Torch. He's all sexy and cool and he's got girls all over him...Yesh, I'm pretty sure I'm like the Human Torch."

That was hilarious!

You write Jensen so adorably! I liked this story- and there wasn't even any Whumped Jensen here!

Good job. Thank You.

(Losers on dvd next week!)
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Haha, too cute! :D
LittleWing chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
So very cute! Do have to agree with Jensen, despite the fact that we writers seem to enjoy picking on him, he's not a pansy. But he is a lot of fun to play with. Don't have much clue about military terms either, so can't comment on them. This was nicely done though. Really enjoyed Jensen tossing out the laptop at the end...and Roque's reaction was hilarious. Looking foward to more drabbles.
138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »