Reviews for An Act of Badassery and Other Drabbles
Mahiri Chuma chapter 5 . 8/4/2010
Yay, you're back! I was hoping to see an update soon and what a good one it was! You really know how to satiate my Loser needs. Ugh, my stomach is turning for Jensen - you really are torturing him. I love the team dynamic you write, it's very natural and well balanced. I can't imagine the level of distraction Jensen inadvertently caused, that would be a tough mission to run. I also love the comm names, Pinball, Mojito ... fantastic.

You are doing a great job at this hurt/comfort schtick, well done and I can't wait for the next installment of the story within a story - this could be 20 parts longer and I'd be happy :) I really can't get enough, it's like fic-crack. Obviously, I can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks for another installment and I eagerly look forward to the next part!
SivanShemesh chapter 5 . 8/4/2010
Grin... poor Jensen, glad that Cougar is there to watch him.

Thank you for writing it/updating.

Keep up the great work that you are doing with your fic and please try to update ASAP... pretty please?

*Hugs & Kisses*

Have a great day/night and keep smiling,

Sivan Shemesh
MulledWine chapter 5 . 8/4/2010
Holy snap!

Poor Jensen. D:

I can't wait for the update, I really like this story so far.
Mahiri Chuma chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
Thank you for the mad props! I have a confession, I study medicine (Infectious Diseases) and having had malaria and looking at the area they are in, well, it was reminiscent :) GREAT job with the malaria! I have to say, my favorite part of malaria had to be the whole sweating buckets and fainting and throwing up ... yeah a barrel of laughs. You did a fantastic job and I really feel for poor Jensen. I'm glad you had Clay having to make that hard decision, very realistic and likely that the mission would have to go on. I can't imagine what poor Jensen is going to have to do the next day - I couldn't fill out forms when I had malaria, much less try to coordinate my fingers to type.

As usual, i can't wait for the next installment of ABOD, these are definitely feeding my Loser needs and you write them so well, i really can't praise these enough! And lets be serious, I still watch cartoons so I'm on Jensen's side about TMNT, good for him.

Thanks for another great chapter, spirito, and for the quick updates! Looking forward to part 3 :) Let me know if you have any malaria related questions, I wil have you know the treatment is not much better than the illness, I spent DAYS feeling very high and having very lucid dreams - not fun. Asante!
SivanShemesh chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
More please. It's getting intrigues in each chapter.

Poor Jensen.

Thank you for writing it.

Keep up the great work that you are doing with your fic and update asap.

*Hugs & Kisses*

Have a great day/night and keep smiling,

Sivan Shemesh
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
You did an awesome job on the second part -

~Tala-Paige~
parisindy chapter 4 . 7/25/2010
oh great chapter!
Damion Starr chapter 4 . 7/25/2010
I KNEW it was malaria! I started writing a fic where I gave Jensen malaria as well and looked up the symptoms online. There's that Losers hivemind thing that always goes on in this fandom. XDD

Can't wait for the next part. I love this!
parisindy chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
ohhh this is good, looking forward to more
Mahiri Chuma chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
Well I sure am excited for part 2! This sounds A LOT like that time I had malaria in Tanzania - apparently I would walk around at night appearing drunk as a skunk insisting on cleaning all the sleeping bags and cooking supplies whilst telling people "you don't know me!" - I got wicked bad HypoGly during my months there and it was all from malaria. I wonder if this is what is afflicting our poor, abused Jensen! I love the h/c and the worry conveyed by the team mates, You do an awesome worried Pooch/Clay/Cougar - I like the way you write Roque too, I don't know what it is, it's just very real and IC! I cannot wait for part 2, this drabbles collection and acts of badassery are keeping me from dying from my overly mundane summer :-) Asante sana, el spirito!
Mahiri Chuma chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
Aisha and Jensen! Something we don't get to see much, comic or film. I looooved your shout out to Chris Evans/Human Torch, it made me giggle, very cute! And the ABC gum, seems very Jensen-ish. You write dialogue very well! It flowed very nicely and was very much so IC; well done.
Mahiri Chuma chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Ah! Way to bring back Journey, well done. This chapter was adorable, I love the group dynamics, you do it so well! You also did justice to pre-betrayal Roque, he really seemed to have his voice. I loved the opening lines too about the hair and glasses, very IC and Loser-ish. Both comic and movie Jensen are all sorts of badassery but I guess being the techie you are bound to get your fair share of abuse. Anyway, i love it - t'was a fantastic start to the collection!
Anon chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
Okay, you have my intrest. It could be because I love your Jensen voice.
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
Very interesting idea, can't wait to see the rest -

~Tala-Paige~
Damion Starr chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
Oh Jensen! *huggles* Don't worry, I have plenty of Mt Dew on hand! (It's all my mom and I drink. ;;)

Can't wait for the next part!
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »