Reviews for Changes
Vector 426 chapter 13 . 11/12/2013
Excellent story. Very well written. Captured the mood of the series very well. Should have been the episode that explained Jon's departure from the show. Great work. Take care, and keep it between the ditches.
hisfaithfullove4me chapter 7 . 7/13/2013
Oops I see you did put it in chapter seven haha. Ignore my last post :)
hisfaithfullove4me chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
Your story is great. Do you know Jon has a sister and nephew? Maybe you could put that into the story somehow? I'm not sure if its season one or two...but in one of them Jon was shown to have a rebellious nephew that belonged to a sister. Keep writing :)
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 13 . 4/11/2013
Ahh sad good bye Ponch and Jon had.

And I could see this as why Jon would leave on the show too.
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 13 . 8/23/2010
I never watched CHIPS on a regular basis but I did watch it. I liked the job you did on this (and the fact that Jon met someone is nice too!)
KimJo chapter 13 . 8/4/2010
delicious and delovely. i think you answered all the questions perfectly. well done! thanks and mucho smoochies
Jonchp99 chapter 13 . 8/4/2010
Wow a new story. It's been ages since I read some new CHiPs fanfic and I really enjoyed reading this one. Well written and true to the characters. You could certainly see Jon feeling a sense of duty to his family and the ranch, but at the same time being torn with his love of the CHP. I would love to read more from you. Well done!
Smithy chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
Reading this reminds me of what happened in our family. My brother had been horribly sick, and we didn't know the extent of what was going through his mind. I knew he went to a psychiatrist, and it didn't help and he just couldn't bear to have us see him suffer, and well, you know. Anyway, it turned out it was a whole lot worse than we thought. There were eleven areas of cancer, and he went undiagnosed for two whole years, so I look at it as a release, and my anger is not at him, no. I am just thinking what might have happened had there been a proper diagnosis, maybe things might have been different. At least he's at peace.