Reviews for Rest Stop
jjcrimminds chapter 6 . 5/3/2015
You're right. I didn't like the ending, but in a way...it fits the story. You're a great writer. The way you write is amazing. Great job. I hope you have more stories soon.
Angelsheart85 chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
ok, U truly know how to break a persons heart! with beautifully chosen words! magnificent...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
the fact that this fic is based on one of my favourite mb20 songs automatically make it one of the best jj/emily fics to ever exist.

also, i dig your writing style and story telling so far, but the links to matchbox twenty have already stolen my heart (;
JJ chapter 6 . 8/26/2011
OMG! I'm just... Wow. The way you write about them... So deep. I love it. It's amazing! You should keep going with the story. I'd really like that. Anyway, I don't usually review, but I had to say that you're an amazing writer and you seem to put down in words what they are feeling. Amazing. Congratulations.
CAFBOV chapter 6 . 8/15/2010
John Keats wrote "truth is beauty", but I feel no beauty in this truth. Please update or not-this sad story can certainly stand as it is-stark and real.
StrangerThanYouDreamtIt chapter 6 . 8/15/2010
Obviously, happy endings are brilliant. But I actually found myself glad that you didn't take that route; I think it would have taken something away from the story if you had written a 'happily ever after' ending for them. That doesn't always happen, and the emotions depicted were very real.

You writing is wonderful, keep up the good work. :)
EmmaBerlin chapter 6 . 8/15/2010
Wow, right now I think you're really mean for leaving it here... :) I loved this story because it's beautifully written. You've put so much emotion, character and feeling in it that I always saved the next chapter for some quiet time to be able to really concentrate on it and enjoy it.

I definitely think there should be a sequel! I'm sure it will be as special as this story. You can't just leave it here, there is too much unresolved conflict here.

Thank you so much for writing, I loved reading this story!
canuck17 chapter 6 . 8/15/2010
:O Please tell me there will be a sequel? You just can't end like that :( I am all for angst but.. :( But amazing writing! I love how you wrote JJ and Emily. feels a bit AU bit still in character. (eeh, don't really know how to explain it LOL)
CAFBOV chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
Wow! Great chapter. Please update soon.
anonymous chapter 5 . 8/4/2010
this is another great chapter. please keep going. its a great story and ive been checking every day for updates. i hope emily and jj can work it out because they really are great together. great job and keep posting!
littlegreenbottle chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
The angst! The suspense! Fantastically written chapter. I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter.
soccerstar11-5 chapter 5 . 8/3/2010
ugh! seriously? you're leaving me with that? i hope you mean that emily can't do the meaningless sex anymore...because i want emily to finally be able to be with jj for real. please update asap! i need to know what you're doing to my girls!
KD chapter 5 . 8/3/2010
You write very well, I can't wait to read more of this story. Please continue!
StrangerThanYouDreamtIt chapter 5 . 8/3/2010
Fantastically well written as usual.

And I'm definitely still with you on this one. Keep it up. :)
Tai83 chapter 5 . 8/3/2010
Wow, this one is really angsty. I enjoyed it very much, great pictures in your writing. Can't wait for an update!

~ Tai