Reviews for Normandy Crash Site
The Struggling Warrior chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Rest in peace Normandy SR-1.
TW6464 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Aw... Sad moment to a happy one! Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
BRAVO -ILLINOIS
deathunit100010 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Lovin it. Cant think of much else to say, so im lovin it!
Sarge1995 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Others can say what they will, but they haven't attempted this aspect of the Alchera crash site. I found it touching, and very well written. It could have been longer, but I liked it all the same. Great job.
SkySwimmer17 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I loved the story!

CloudGazer15
redskin122004 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I will...not...*Cries*

Damn it man...this is a major tear jerker. I got the download and i felt like i was intruding on something. I think they should of gotten a small clip of Tali and Garrus on the planet with him. Oh well. Nice story...sniff.
Pride of ZAFT chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I was wondering when someone would narrate some emotion into the crash site mission. Like most of your fics this is nice, simple and to the point without being TOO simple.
Stormtrooper22 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
All hail the Quarian people! Master of all races, all knowing and all powerful. And Tali, the most beautiful and kind and intelligent of them all. Only one as good as her can fix Commander Shepard.

Man your fics are boring. You didn't write for Shepard or Tali very well. The end? "LAWL SHEPARD I LOVE YOU" comes from out of NOWHERE, and completely wrecks everything. Not that there was much more than blatant Quarian worship to begin with.