Reviews for A Dustland Fairytale
Allyson chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Cute as kittens...
Lizzy chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
WOAH...this make me soo sad and happy in the same time ;-:
And in the background i listen to "heart to heart" that makes all so much...ASDFGH
Tsuki-the-moon chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
wow this story was real sweet and nice :)
i liked it :D
Schizoid7Loner chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I don't read a lot of romantic fic's when they involve the characters of south park, but this was beautiful.

The way you showed how ,despite the fact that Cartman is a sociopath nightmare, he possesses the same feelings and wants as the rest of the characters in south park was amazing. It was incredibly sad when Cratman's mother died, and the way Kenny was left alone. I also really liked how you made Kenny's poverty status a real rift between him and the other kids the same way Cartman's manipulative ways set him apart, you made the reader (me) see that even though both have their differences, in the end both are outcasts and different from the rest of their age group.

Outcasts stick together, huh?

This was amazingly well put together, thank you very much for writing this, this is now my favorite story on this website, I hope that one day I will at least be half as good at portraying abstract thoughts and deeply meaningful happening as you are.

P.S I especially liked the part when Kenny was fifteen and stated that he wasn't coming back from the dead as quickly as he use to, I also like the line "Death may be an open door to him, but Kenny doesn't think it works that way for other people", mind if I quote you?
Rumanya chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Beautiful, really beautiful. :) This is just gorgeous, I felt sorry for Kenny & Cartman through out.

xo
Raccoon Child chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Beautiful, very touching; I love it. I really like your writing style.
Helel Azrael chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
most beautiful thing i have ever read
Kkas chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
This is really bittersweet, but at the same time, it's really nice to see how Kenny and Cartman grew up together

I like it. :)
caasla chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I'm not really used to reading Kertman.

But I love "A dustland fairytale" so, I needed to read it.

I liked it a lot. Seriously.

Thanks for submitting it.
A.R chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Aww this was so bittersweet, just the way I like my fics. I loved all the show references and of course, the Kencart, onme of my fave pairings )
cell12 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
This is a great one-shot.

I'm glad you got an account here. 3