Reviews for A Wandering Soul Precedes All Darkness
Shearfang chapter 12 . 7/29/2013
Please don't give up on the story i really want to know how it ends, if Dark gets healed,and how they get Epona back. I would really enjoy reading further on this story/fic.
Shearfang chapter 13 . 5/19/2013
Please don't quit on this story i only just started reading it last night in the middle of the night until i had to sleep an well i would apericate it if you didn't quit on it. I really want to know whats going to happen next because i is really interesting at this point an well i love my people an since yesterday i have considered you one of them.(as in a writer whom i read their storys constantly/most of the time /have read all theirs so far/like their plots or styles/my encouragers to own lazy writer life)
silvertail24 chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
Phfft. *supressing giggles* Hee Hee. Poor poor linky, you're such an awesome writer. I'm going to post my own fan fiction some day, and instead of dark link and link coupling it's going to be about Marth and my little Linky.:)
zeldalink531 chapter 13 . 8/14/2012
'Dammit Tatl!' Couldn't you have least waited a little bit longer?!

Wow, you are far to cruel to leave a story off there. :(

I absolutely adore this story and hope you find the motivation to continue it even after so long. AND this is my second time at reading this and reviewing (though the first it read as guest since logged me out).
VanillaSugarBae chapter 13 . 8/12/2012
DAMMIT TATL! I was as mad as Dark! I understand if you don't want to finish it. But keep in mind I'll be on the lookout for an update every now and again to see if you had a change of heart.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/19/2012
Holy crap! This story is just as AWESOME as the first. If not more so... yep more so... :D

But alas you are far TOO cruel! You haven't updated in over a flipping year! D: I think I'm going to cry... either that or hunt you down and scream at you...

Please tell me you at least plan on continuing this sometime. I can see from your A/N that you seemed stressed and fed up with this story. You said that nothing was keeping you going. Well I only hope that after a year and five months that has changed. Perhaps you could look over this story and try starting it again? :)

I would just absolutely love you if you did, because this and the prequel have to be my favorite Dark/Link fanfic. Even if you don't (since I know it can be hard to come back to something after so long) I really look forward to seeing more fics from you. :D
RikuTakano chapter 13 . 11/26/2011
This was so awesome, you kept to the game play too, oh and this is just me but the happy mask man gives off a russia feeling
WinterSolsticeForever chapter 13 . 8/21/2011
AHHHHH OMG! I love you so much but...HOW COULD YOU DO THIS? You left us hanging with a very tasty last scene but why is there no more? Obviously you have played Majora's Mask so why did you stop? This is THE GREATEST LINKXDARK YAOI EVER! It's got romance, action, adventure and bloody battles! I know it may be tiring to you but PLEASE I beg of you...please finish this story! You have so much to use and so much talent! It's only the beginning for link and Dark so I'm asking, no begging you to complete this story! 3
Rooj chapter 13 . 6/14/2011
*rolls about* Man they just can't catch a break can they? I love this, poor Dark... XD
Twillightfairy chapter 13 . 3/28/2011
Wonderful ending. Pesky Tatl, ruining Dark's fun, and Link's second deflowering. When's the next chapter coming out? I like this story so far, and wonder are the boys going to have to do the dungeons multiple times like in the game, or just once and everything stays thanks to magic? Awaiting the next chapter.
Russian Prince Kai Hiwatari chapter 13 . 3/6/2011
XDDD. That was cute 'DAMNIT TATL!' I could so see them growling and glaring at Tatl for that one. Such bad timing. XDDD.

As for continuing it or not... I'd love for you to continue... but if you're not enjoying writing it there isn't really much point is there? I wouldn't want you to do something that you didn't enjoy. Know what I mean?
DryLok chapter 13 . 2/25/2011
Really Tatl? Really?

Great chapter, though.

Take your time. Everyone hits slums sometimes once in a while.
toolazytosignin chapter 13 . 2/25/2011
XD

Always with the convenient interruptions!

Fairies really don't know when to keep quiet do they?

I love your spin on Majora's Mask and can't wait for the next chapter.
Sweet-Hearted SilverEars chapter 13 . 2/8/2011
Oh man, seriously? Darn fairy. :{}

I think you should keep going with this, definatly.

If you need a break, then take it, but this is way to good to just drop. :) At least in my opinion. :)
Mocobo chapter 13 . 2/7/2011
Hey, don't worry about updating. Take your time!

Best chapter yet, lolol. But damn! Tatl just HAD to get in the way again... :/