Reviews for Dear Annie
Ms. S. E. Hammond chapter 33 . 9/17/2003
WOW! I am impressed! And, sadden by the fact that you won't be doing these letters regularily anymore. Hopefully, after the Enterprise returns from the expanse, you'll take up from there.

E-mail me and let me know when you update, thank you:
Brenda Shaffer-Shiring chapter 30 . 6/16/2003
Was curious to read your "Cogenitor" letter - now I'll have to go back and read your whole series! Very nicely done, and I can certainly see Hoshi having this particular perspective on things. Though perhaps I'm a bit prejudiced, since her point-of-view on this episode parallels my own.

"Cultural relativism is not moral relativism." Couldn't have put it better myself - in fact, I don't think I DID put it better myself, come to that.

Thanks for an interesting read.
tracy chapter 22 . 6/16/2003
Been re-reading your letters... a joy the first and even more so the 2nd and 3rd times too

In this one The Dawn this line slays me!

Not to mention the fact he was bruised, beaten, and generally battered, thanks to apparent testosterone poisoning.

BWAHAHAHAHAH!

I love your Hoshi. I see little hints of your wonderful Hoshi on the show... wish you were her writer.

Thanks for writing and sharing,

Tracy-TheCubedNag
Mackenzie14 chapter 30 . 5/30/2003
It just occured to me that this series would be a wonderful addition to an Enterprise Companion, or whatever they call the books which detail each eppisode. If and when you hear of such a book being created for Enterprise, you should submit these "letters" for inclusion.
Eratta chapter 27 . 4/15/2003
Sorry it's taken me so long to review this chapter Mara! I tried earlier, back when you had just updated, but the computer wasn't cooperating. Anyway, awesome chapter again! I love how you can put personal Hoshi and seemlessly blend it with the story. Can't wait for more!
Galadriel4 chapter 27 . 4/9/2003
As good as always Mara!
SiFiFan chapter 26 . 4/6/2003
I love these letters. I look forward to them after each episode. Just wanted you to know someone out here is anxiously awaiting the next letter to Annie. Please write soon!
Eratta chapter 26 . 3/6/2003
Hey, its me again (ahem, notice the slightly different spelling of my penname). This was ,again, a very nice chapter. You do such consistantly good (and I must add punctual) work that it never ceases to amaze me. Where do you find the time to write so often?

Anyway, I've run out of things to offer as constructive criticism, so this time its all praise (then again, do I ever really critisize you?). I was especially impressed with the end reference to the homosexual relationship. I must congratulate you on that because this is the first time that I've seen a reference to such a relationship so well done. You give the impression that all relationships are accepted on earth during the time of the series, and Hoshi is in no way biased. She reacted the same way she would have if Annie was heterosexual.

Extremely well done. Always looking forward to more!
SaladeNicoise chapter 26 . 3/6/2003
You do this stuff so well! I hope you'll keep it up, because it's such fun to get your take on how you see things evolving on Enterprise. You have the characters down!

Keep it up! You're a good writer! B&B should hire you. If they don't, know you're appreciated!
Eratta chapter 25 . 2/26/2003
Loved this chapter, especially since I haven't seen it. You really gave me a good idea of what happened. Loved the humor, esp. the " .black." LOL, it would be so like Hoshi to want to say something like that! Looking forward to more!
Eratta chapter 23 . 2/10/2003
Yay! You wrote again, and you added Stigma! As always, an excellent piece. You really know how to tell stories in the form of letters. I've even used other chapters to get a reliable idea of what happened in episodes I haven't seen. Keep up the good work and don't forget the new ep this week!
Galadriel4 chapter 22 . 2/3/2003
I just love these letters! Its cool seeing the story from someone else's perspective. Please keep writing!
Starsearcher chapter 22 . 1/20/2003
Hey Mara,

heh...I know I've said it multiple times, but you are amazing. Just thought I'd post here :D ok, so this means basically that you should write more, and I'm looking forward to the next ep, if not for the actual episode, but for your letter!
Annika chapter 22 . 1/18/2003
I really enjoy reading Dear Annie. They are really good! They are so much in character. Please dont stop!
Eratta chapter 22 . 1/17/2003
Ha, very amusing. loved the whole "they beat the crap out of each other, thus they are male" conclusion. so very very true. keep it up!