Reviews for Bully: Sophomore Year
Rachel chapter 1 . 5/19
Good story, ever going to finish it?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Well somebody has already changed Bullworth Academy forever. And that person is none other than JIMMY HOPKINS!
BatsuGames chapter 10 . 1/1/2014
Pretty cool. I like the OC character :)
MoneyMakerKid chapter 10 . 7/14/2013
hey katie got to say your story is and interesting one i have ever read, ur Oc or 'you' to put it better gives a awesome twist to the story ppl see in bully, i mean i for one think how would it be, to be inside the game or to go to Bullworth academy, its pretty sweet, anyway your story is pretty cool hope to see how it ends :)
HiKura Rima chapter 10 . 5/8/2013
GOD! It's been months I didn't get on -or a year? Never mind it...

Oh shiass.. I don't like this.. Oh no, Halloween. What will be happened with Halloween?! Oh my goodness, I can imagine the whole scene! I don't know why, but I like the carnival scene! It's just magnifique. Moreover, when they went back to the school and Katie glanced at the carnival. I feel like, what was being expressed in the sentences really synchronized with the situation! And, I also like when the scene Katie and Garry. Oh good God! Why when it comes to tell someone a very important thing was always hampered by a certain distraction?! But then again, it's really exciting after all.

If I just have enough brave and can be a badass, I would like to strangle those bad guys to the extreme! Trent especially. But then again, I can't, no? (never mind, way too much into story right now! Tres bien!) Really, Salem have a strong influence toward those men. I guess, I should read the previous chapters once more to keep up with the story. I kinda lost them.

I already read the "This Is Your School Filler I". Oh good God, I'm scared with costume now jk xD really! Catwoman forever! Man, that's awesome! And romantic as well? Man, Ethan, you're such a gentleman I might said? Oh yes, you are. But then again, he was with Trent when he beats Garry right? Though Ethan didn't do the beating. But oh well, I want to read another chapter about those ninja and guardian again, It's very interesting chapter!

Well, above are just subjectively my opinion. I'm sorry if my words offends in any way, I just want to clearly say that, I LIKE THIS. Keep up the good work!
Linda chapter 10 . 4/17/2013
I looked at yr DA page.- no pics. What gives, KLB?

Ps- y u no update?
Dman101 chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
This is a great story i couldn't stop laughing through it.I wonder whats gonna happen to jimmy on halloween anyway epic story :)
Paige chapter 10 . 3/19/2013
I love ninjas :)
OMG, is Gary okay? I hope so :(

Ps-congrats on becoming the king of Mexico
The.Burlesque.Mistress.92 chapter 10 . 2/10/2013
Well it's about damm time ya updated my waspy little friend! For a while there I had thought you had maybe died or something! Well none the less I'm glad to get a new installment from you. I can't wait to read Chapter X but it'll probably be a while huh? Well what am I gonna do? *shrugs* But regardless, update as soon as you can. Please and thank you. -The Mistress, XOXO
zombie gonna get meh chapter 9 . 1/12/2013
Haha this is so cute. I love your OC's relationship with Gary. It's nice can have a friend that doesn't hate him for once. I didn't really see any grammer mistakes and I love how your story is going! The whole ninja thing I'm liking xp. Anyways good luck with writing the rest of your story and thanks for posting it!
Collia chapter 9 . 1/2/2013
Who are you, you wondrous person?

/ \
/ \
\ _ /
_ _

TheSpazChik chapter 9 . 1/2/2013
The last chapter kind of confused me but I love your story! Update soon!
PsychadelicBuckster chapter 9 . 12/31/2012
I'm addicted to this story. Please update.
Itsmyobsession99 chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
Lol! I like it so far!. I loved the video game (I still have it on the PS2!) and the dialog is just like what the characters would say in the game.
The.Burlesque.Mistress.92 chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
HAHAHAHA! That's some sh!t I'd get into! Always gettin' inta some shenanigans! :D
Can't wait for the Halloween Chapter, but this will tide me over til then I guess ;D
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »