Reviews for Bully: Sophomore Year
NewFolder2 chapter 8 . 12/10/2012
I love the idea of this story...it's so realistic...and Gary is finally has a friend, lol. I love it...Keep it going... :D
HiKura Rima chapter 8 . 12/9/2012
Oh my God... I was totally laughing hard mentally, along with Katie and Gary. A new trick to pissed Jimmy off hell the what! I like it girl! And I can't gather my laughter anymore when katie and Angel tackle the hell out of Ethan. Epic moment, I should fav it! /le thumbs up/ Actually, yes I found some typo. But I still can read it! I really like it! I'm looking forward for the next chapter!

And I'm sorry to hear about your father.
suckahh chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
omg so i love you omg
Petrol3umJ3lly chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
Nice Story so far but I have to wonder, Are you going to make your own OC story line with its plot unrelated to bully's or are you going for a redo of bully's story with your OC?
Sarah chapter 8 . 10/13/2012
OMG, I f-ing love your story. I dont have an acount, but then I realized that i dont need one! Your Katie character is awesome :) please update soon.

ps- I read the note at the begining. I hope your dad is going to be okay.
FanFreak2002 chapter 8 . 9/25/2012
I think it's amazing so far and really praying that you're gonna continue the story.
The.Benevolent.Void.Mistress chapter 8 . 9/4/2012
Eeeeee! So awesome! Though not as long
as I thought it would be. *shrugs* And
awww I didn't get into any major fights!
*pout* No fair or fun! I can't wait for a new
update! And you so owe me a sooner update
for not posting in forever! :D

The Mistress
XOXO
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Its pretty good but two things bothered me. First is her not wanting to make enemies and then calling Lola a whore during gym without first learning that Lola is a whore(unless I missed something). And that Zoe isn't mad at jimmy because they ( in game) are together ( again I might have missed something due to me getting busy and leaving and comming back) I do like how you explained the cook more then most do. And I hope this sounds like constructive critisizim because its how I intend it.
HiKura Rima chapter 7 . 6/30/2012
That was truly a busy day xD I'm so happy with Katie vs Salem, finaly! Girl's fight! /heck I am saying/ Never mind that. Oh oh? Blushing because Melvin? Hmm... interesting... I also the scent when Katie pissed off Gary with her craziness xD totally love it! 3 Oh jelly nigga, you're a phony Jimmy xD the story went very well! I love it! So much action and the sub-missions are really crazy to do, at least you got the moneh. I'm jealous xD keep it up! Update! You're rock man 8D
Guest chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
Good Chapter!
The.Benevolent.Void.Mistress chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
Oh mah GLOB! This chapter was so effing UH-MAY-ZING! Petey is such a sweetie I swear! And Gary is so damn crazy yo! And the whole 'ignore new friend in front of cool friends' was kind of a dick move on Jimmy's part. Ya know he's one of my favorite characters but he is such an A-hole sometimes. *sigh* And you write me so well. :) But please, Please, PLEASE put me in a fight scene. I NEED TO DELIVER SOME SWIFT JUSTICE TOO! Maybe Petey gets bullied by somebody while I'm there and I kinda snap. heehee I'd probably do that in real life ya know. And Salem is such a little biyotch! She needs to crawl inside a hole in the earth and go f**k herself! And *giggle* I almost suffocated you with my boobs! Sorry for that. Or should I be saying 'Yer welcome'? LOL When I read that part I swear in my head I heard Jimmy say to Gary "Lucky." Fabulous work as always my dear! Keep up the wonderful writings! The Mistress, XOXO
The.Benevolent.Void.Mistress chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
Oh...My...GAGA! Ahhhhh! This chapter RAWKED!

You are so awesome at writing hun I swear!

I'm so drawing you some fan art now! And if I

draw you wrong then I'm sorry! LOL And you portraid

me so well! IMMA GO DRAW SOME BULLY: SOPHOMORE YEAR FANART NOW!

*giggles excitedly!* Update soon sweetness! I can't wait

until you get to the Halloween chapter! I luv Halloween!

Do you need help with anymore task ideas for the story? I love

to help you! Hit me back soon darlin'!

The Elated Mistress

XOXO
HiKura Rima chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
Dang girl! Awesome like always xD I never bored read your story haha, Trent should get more of shit on his face and Salem... please stay bitch. I hope Katie can give her some good "lectures" to that Goth girl oya, oya, I tried to search Angel on Google and just remembered that she is an OC. Haha, not important though but I just wanna tell ya... /is emo/ ah, are these Gary and Katie going to be have romance scene? Well... just wondering, hahaha :U and Petey... awww... Angel is a good girl, don't worry Petey boy! /sparkle/ give my regards to Jimmy and Zoe show up you guys! Like always, update kudasai!
HiKura Rima chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
Sorry for laaate. Oh my, is ADHD (or whatever it is...) that scary? I mean... whoaa, she is berserk man, berserk! My God... sugooooooi. After all, NICE! In balance! Fair! Wow... that Goth girl... is she going to bitch around more? Must be awe.. I want to see Berserk!Katie again keep it up! Update! Sorry if the review isn't helping anymore... ganbaro!
insaneandinsecure chapter 5 . 6/4/2012
I really like this story a lot, keep up the good work! :D
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »