Reviews for All the Pretty Moments
portisHeart chapter 1 . 3/12
cool one :) ! the slow, nicely written and detailed progression from foes to lovers is exciting, and the wait is well rewarded with the hot scene, very erotic. i guess that after three years, them guys too think they deserve it ;)
Liasid chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
very hot.
omghye chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I really like your work and want to translate this..., is it okay? not for sale! just its... my hobby :
unusedaccount1177 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
You know that feeling you get when you read an awesome fic and you finally get to the end and if was everything you wanted it to be and more? Yep, I totally have that feeling right now. This was a really great fic. I adored the interactions between Peter and Sylar and the progression of there relationship. It was timed perfectly. I was very happy with the ending as well. Thanks for the great read. Keep writing.
likegallows chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
This was so beautifully written it was painful. I mean that in such a good way. It really was fantastic and my heart hurt for them. This is a gorgeous piece!
Blatantly Jennifer chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Oh my god, this is beautiful. I don't care if I sound cheesy, my favourite part is the end scene for reasons I can't even articulate. I guess it just fits so perfectly, and it flows with the overall tone, and it could so easily be canon, and just yeah.

I love the struggle between them, especially on Peter's part; you portrayed the hard path to forgiveness very well here, without even getting into the rest of the five years. Really like the few moments you showed here. :D

Great fic, man. :) Thank you so much for sharing!
Draiq chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Holy crap that was HOT! Like...DAMN! Wow...I totally need to cool off after that...so very sexy! I especially love the way Peter needed it to be rough, at least at first, and the way Sylar understood and did what he wanted.

So hot! Bravo, simply amazing!
kandisi chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
So here I am, about to leave to run errands and work and make appointments for the rest of the day, but somehow, I knew I had to read this first. And I'm glad I did.

I admit I normally try to avoid fics taking place between Peter and Sylar's time behind The Wall, but there's many good ones out there, I know, and your fic here is one of them. I enjoyed your take on Peter's emotionality especially, and of course, the ending there was pretty hot. ;)

All that said, great job.
aindah chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I have to admit that I watched only a few episodes of Heroes. That being said, this story is really really good. I love the dark atmosphere you managed to create from the beginning, and the way their desperation turns slowly into hope and love. I love the fact that amidst all that darkness, I managed to laugh and smile. Thank you for a great story.
fuckyousam chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Okay wow. All I have to say is that you are amazing and I love you. Amazing job.
little biscuit chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
HAWT, really hawt (melts on the floor)

love dominate Sylar ( wouldnt have it any other way) and angry ( or just hungry?) Peter. A fine example of Pylar smut. XD
Gamebird chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Ooooh... Beauty. Awesome beauty. When your gem popped up in my inbox, I thought to myself, "Who the hell is Connie Welsh?" followed closely by "Why do I have an author alert on someone I don't recognize?"

Then I read the little description and thought, "Ah, smut. Good thing to read late on a Saturday night whilst the husband is out on business and the kids are in bed." And oohhh... yeah... now I know why I have a freaking author alert on you!

Great stuff.

Interestingly, in all my musings about The Wall, I'd never considered how much of a hell that place must be for Peter. I mean, of course I knew he'd be isolated, he'd be worried about Emma and the outside world, he'd want out, he'd hate Sylar, and so on, but I never thought about how that isolation would be uniquely painful to him.

I've just started reading this book by Desmond Morris, called Intimate Behaviors, and the first part at least is all about the importance of touch to human bonding (it's written from a zoological point of view), so it was delightful to then stumble on a story that made touch and the need for it a central element.

You had a few minor grammatical slips. "instance" instead of "insistence" There was something else but I can't find it now. It was towards the end.

And the beef cubes - if they were already cubed, then what was Peter doing to them? And what did he ask Sylar to do with them? I didn't get that and eventually just shook my head at it and went on with the story because ultimately it was unimportant. He was doing something with meat in the kitchen and he cut himself... on with the story.

Thanks for writing this. And publishing it. I love it.
Buffyxenaman chapter 1 . 7/10/2010