Reviews for Unspoken
jamie.giselle chapter 14 . 11/11/2013
this was so beautiful
CatLoverx33 chapter 14 . 9/17/2013
Damn I was looking forward to a lemon
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 14 . 7/8/2013
OMG...cutest story i have ever read...EVER
KeruKeru chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
Their kiss is always so freaking adorable. :3 I love me some Taito romance.
KeruKeru chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
Tai is so freaking multi-talented, it's not even funny. Why can't I have inbred pianist skills along with amazing ability in drawing? ;-; My life is so awful...
KeruKeru chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
Good thing I already know what the gift is. ;D God, I can't believe I'm reading this for what must be the third or fourth time already. xD I remember, while you were still writing it, I would go back and read all the other chapters before getting to the newest one.
KeruKeru chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
You know I have to review this story every time I read it. This is the only fic I've ever read multiple times so count yourself lucky. ;) Plus I'll be getting you over 100 reviews. :D
Melmel Phase chapter 14 . 3/3/2013
Awww I loved it So cute :3 For the record, I LOOOVVVEEEE the Hunger Games ((though I almost threw the last book at my wall)) and -Man which you seem to love as well :D I'm currently finishing it after starting it in 6th grade and stopping at episode 17 so I am also quite addicted at this moment :3 I sadly had to click a different video for Allen's song since I didn't want any spoilers but it truly is beautiful. Can't wait till I get there So close! I'm on episode 79 now 8D Also, as much as I love Brick By Boring Brick, I don't think it's good to get extremely excited over it and almost scream the lyrics at 1am XD Couldn't help it, I love Paramore. But I seriously love this fic. It's really sweet and Mega cute I saw on one of your other stories that you won't be writing anymore. It's a shame an I'm sure millions of people will miss your work but at least we still have the old ones. They will always live on for you and everyone else to love and cherish. I hope you get through all of the hardships you are facing and come out stronger. Good luck lovely. Best wishes to you.
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 14 . 7/25/2012
AWWWWWWWWWW!
shyboywriter chapter 14 . 7/5/2012
Maryse Lightwood, born Maryse Trueblood, is a Shadowhunter born in Idris who had once joined Valentine's Circle. She married Robert Lightwood, with whom she had three children; Alec Lightwood, Isabelle Lightwood, and Max Lightwood. She is also the adoptive mother of Jace Lightwood. She is the head of the New York Institute.
reithedragonboy chapter 12 . 5/20/2012
There's one more thing I forgotten to say on my review. You have a very good taste in music. Like me, you seem to really like music revolving around Rock and Roll. Most of the songs you chose for each story seems to fit with the very chapter. Very good job in capturing the feeling of each chapter both with words and music.
reithedragonboy chapter 14 . 5/19/2012
This is definitely one of the best stories I've ever read in a long while! I loved how you used songs in each of the different chapters. I've listened to them all while reading the chapters, and I feel that it gives it almost like a love story musical thing. I really loved it a lot! I hope that you soon can get out of your three-month pause and continue to write more stories.
Tai-dot-EXE chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This entire story was absolutely beautiful. Touching in the most sentimental of ways. Rather than the usual Taito/Yamachi PwP gripe I end up finding, this surprised me. I found it a couple months ago but had to stop in the middle for one reason or another, and forgot about it. I'm very glad I got the chance to find it again. As someone who knows people that have gone through traumatic experiences, and as someone with a mother who interprets-I can imagine just what it's like to be in Tai's position.

Extremely touching, touchingly beautiful, beautifully written, I don't have a single negative thing to say about it. Well done!
PinkCandy-x chapter 14 . 7/23/2011
Ahh what an amazing story. 3 I loved it, there were so many times I wanted to cry. You write clear and concisely, which is great! But yah, I loved it, so sweet and cute. :)
Fukashima Loku chapter 14 . 6/23/2011
I couldn't help but laugh out loud when I read the name Maryse Lightwood! She's from the series the Mortal Instruments!