Reviews for Midnight Sun Completed
WriterCat chapter 12 . 2/25/2014
I am so totally obsessed with Twilight Saga but this is PERFECT! It gave me a feeling that: Oh, Stephenie Meyer wrote that, did she?
Nice job
Guest chapter 11 . 11/23/2012
This is absolutely brilliant! It would be great if you continued to write the other books from Edward's perspective; well done!
inklover93 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I have to say thank you for this. I was a huge hater of Twilight when it first came out. I had decided to give it a chance not too long ago but wasn't willing to start with the books. So I thought I would try some fanfictions. After reading this fanfiction I find myself really wanting to read the books. Which is extremely impressive. I am usually too stubborn to change my mind. So bravo!
CB83 chapter 12 . 8/10/2012
So good! So well done and in keeping with the original. Thanks. Really entertaining.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/6/2012
There are so many of these "Midnight Sun Completed" stories and I've read some but I truly think that yours is the best one! Great job! :) And could you PLEASE do a Eclipse from Edward POV?! I haven't found that kind of story and I really think you'd do a phenomenal job. Pretty please with sugar on top?!
dreamkj chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
YES! THANK YOU!
I read another fanfic like this one but they did the kissing scene all about how he almost drank her blood during it and i was especially angry about how the sort of ruined one of the best scenes in the book for me. But you did it absolutely perfect, there is no possible way to have had it done any better! Seriously, this was exactly how i had pictured Edward's thinking during that scene. So... um... THANKS again! :D
PS- i really like it so far! i hope stephenie meyer is actually going to finish Midnight Sun. :(
Bjrit92 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Okay, so I just finished reading the legit Midnight Sun, and I was thoroughly depressed when Myer stopped it when she did. Directly before my favorite part in the whole book. And then I went searching and found your fanfiction, claiming to complete the story. I'll admit, I was extremely hesitant, as no fanfiction writer has ever been quite as good as the real thing (for obvious reasons). However, I quite enjoyed this. You've given me hope that I can accept your version of these events as the "real thing" until (for I'm never giving up hope) Myer completes Midnight Sun. Aside from a few misplaced commas, your writing surprised me with it's talent and description. I'm quite pleased, and I thank you for finishing this story.
Chamari chapter 12 . 7/26/2012
I loved the whole story. Thanks
Chamari chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I liked it very much
Beth chapter 10 . 7/14/2012
Ok, I'm officially.. wiping tears from my eyes, This story has is one of the best one's I've read in a Very Long Time, & I have read ALOT! So So far, Great job, & PLEASE Continue to write, I will be glad to read it, How bout you finish in EPOV- New Moon. I would absolutly love to read what was goin thru his mind, & how he saw things with Bella! It's just a thought..
Guest chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
I have to say.. that so far, My Eyes Haven't left the screen, Except to click Next! So Keep the Writing coming, I Am Loving It! I love the little descriptions... keeps me smiling, cause it's as if I'm watching it all play out in my mind!
Beffie2384 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I wanted to say that I Very Much Enjoyed reading your version of this, I was so enthralled in this story! I wud be soo glad to read more, like EPOV of New Moon.. You from the very begining kept me interested, & your words were so, so... XACTLY wut they wud say! & Not every one has that gift, so PLEASE! Do Continue to write!
jessyyalove1 chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
I really love this! Great Job
faxness4evr chapter 10 . 6/20/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH sawdy james.
faxness4evr chapter 9 . 6/20/2012
OOOOOOOOOOOO! JAMES IS IN TRRROOUUUUBBBLLLLEEEE!