Reviews for Vetted
Catalina H chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Aw Tony and Ziva ambushing McGee and his date... He should be glad they care so much :) That's what friends are for though. I myself have had similar conversations with my friends' significant others. You portrayed it well.
rubiesandrain chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
AW! Cute! I love how they background checked her!
jeeperschrist chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
this story made me crack up! i loved it!:)
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
hahah that was awesome!
ClichedComment8 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
you have a Beautiful writing style!

excellent character driven stories

macadoodle3 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
this was adorable! i absolutely loved ziva. more more more! please please pretty please! it would be hilarious to read about that dinner with the four of them. ;D

luvs and abby hugs,

mackenzie
JohnClark43 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed this. I often get a little iffy on your none Tiva centric fics, which the summary made me think this might be. The Tiva interplay in this was terrific though. I really enjoy the vibe between them, that sort of completely comfortable with each other, super close friendship that's long ago wandered into the nebulous gray zone between close friendship and romantic affection. I hope you write more Tiva stuff in this vein because its a fun one and I'd like to see more of how people around them read the vibe between the two and how outside scrutiny effects how they view each other.
somehowunbroken chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Heh, great story! I can absolutely see this happening, and good for Pamela on the not running away :)

And I'm totally with Tony for once - you have to throw the shells on the floor, or it's not the whole Five Guys experience.
Severuslovesme chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Absolutely adorable, charming and utterly grin-inducing!
fanoftiva chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Loved it! I always love your stories. You always have them in character and in better circumstances than the show. IDK how you do it but please keep doing it.
Mickeygee chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
They absolutely need a scene like this in the next season. This story made my day! Completely in character, and definately something they would do. Wonderful job!
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
bwahaha! this was so cute! crazy, but cute. I loved how they went to Five Guys at the end!
marshmeg chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
amazing story, you are so in character and hysterical! loved it
Sophie Ranier chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
that was pretty darn funny. and really in character. I loved it!
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Ok

This has me smiling big on a Sunday morning when I should be getting ready for church.

Loved seeing Tim and his lady grilled, sort of, by Tony and Ziva.

And Tony deserved more than 7 pinches!

It was just a delight and I'd love for Tim to get a girl like this. He deserves a lovely lady who will treat him right despite his comrades. Although what's going to happen when he introduces her to possessive Abby I have no idea.

I just flat out liked this story.

You hit another one out of the ballpark,my friend.