Reviews for My Big Brother: Forgives
Mlle. Verity chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Very good. I'd enjoy seeing this expanded sometime.
Katla chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
This was a oneshot worth reading. Many times I think that oneshots are too insubstantial to bother with, but you made this something meaningful. Forgiveness is a heavy topic... but you did it justice. Thanks for writing. :)
Alydia Rackham chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Wow. Fantastic. Gamebird told me to get over here and check this one out, because I wrote a story called "Purgatory," which is basically the really long version of your oneshot here...and Gamebird said you hadn't read mine! How awesome is that? In my opinion, you nailed Sylar's sentiments right on the head. Perfect, well done. :D
Gamebird chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Hey, great story. I only read Heroes stuff right now (well, with the occasional dip over to Star Trek or Star Wars) and this is cool. Well written, though not exactly the voice I would have expected from Sylar/Gabriel, but close enough. One thing I found fascinating (in a very good way) was the allusions to the time in the Wall. Was that lifted straight from Alydia Rackham's story Purgatory? Because wow, if not it's a bizarre coincidence. It's not that I mind (and I hope she doesn't), but you kept the tone and fit some of the events in her story that weren't in the show. It's awesome!

And actually, I love it when fan-stories blend together into one glorious tapestry of interlocking awesomeness, with one great author filling in the gaps left by another. (Of course, that only works when the authors are really good, but you're really good and Alydia is just jaw-droppingly great.)

In one of my stories, I had Noah Bennet refer to Peter as "inhumanly forgiving," so I'm in total agreement with you on that as one of his major characteristics.

Thanks for writing.