Reviews for The Chipettes Meet the Wolfman
andrewhonker chapter 23 . 7/27/2021
when’s the next chapter
Ronald Maravilla chapter 23 . 11/30/2020
Looks like this story is not over, worst of all Brittany is still a violent, angry Chipette, who refuses to apologizes to her sisters and chipmunks and Alvin, who she hates the most.
Ronald Maravilla chapter 12 . 11/29/2020
Brittany is a BAD person, or should I say BAD Chipette! She's gonna beat up Simon, Jeanette, and Eleanor next!
Ronald Maravilla chapter 9 . 11/29/2020
I can't believe Brittany say that to Alvin! She says ”I will never love you" which is extremely mean.
ChipmunkOfOz chapter 23 . 4/4/2020
When are you gonna finish this story?
loo chapter 23 . 9/13/2019
Nearly a decade since this has been abandoned
alvittany24 chapter 23 . 3/20/2018
please update soon I really want to know what happens next!
Petrie chapter 23 . 1/26/2017
I love this story please update as soon as possible
Makenzie Wolf chapter 21 . 1/12/2016
Please update
Lonewolf chapter 21 . 11/21/2015
My reviews are getting less and less constant. I have not lost interest in this story, but I have lost hope that you will update. This will be my last scheduled review. I migjt still leave them every now and than, I dont know. Maybe ill promise you a review then not give you one for FIVE YEARS. Well, I tried.

-Peace out, pickles!
Lonewolf chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Nothing left 2 say. Luv yur story. Please update.
Lonewolf chapter 23 . 11/5/2015
Heyyyyy! Its the guest who is sending you reviews every friday! I cant send one on the actual Friday, cause I'm going over 2 a sleepover, but I'm sending one now! I still love your story, I am still OBSESSED with it, sooooo, thats pretty much it! I only send you these reviews because I care! :)

P.S, my name will now be "lonewolf" so u know who I am, and I dont have 2 say it every time!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/2/2015
Hi, once again, Its the guest reviewer who left those other notes. I promised to review every friday, but I couldnt because of halloween. There is a lot of stress paired with that holiday! I am very sad because I just realized that you said that on your profile LIKE THREE YEARS AGO! YOU LIED! Please dont promise youre going to update and then not update; it just gives us false hope. Please update, dont leave your loyal followers behind!
Guest chapter 23 . 10/23/2015
IT'S FRIDAY! If you can't tell, I'm the guest who told you I would review every Friday until you updated. I just went on your profile and may I say, I'M SO EXCITED! THANK YOU for saying you'll try and update! I literally jumped around the room like a crazy woman and yelled YES at the top of my lungs! IM REALLY EXCITED! I also would like to apologize for my last review, I might have been a little harah and I didn't mean to be a bully. I was just upset and kind of took it out on you. I'm sorry and I didn't mean to. :'(
Guest chapter 2 . 10/16/2015
I don't want to nag and/or pry, but it has been a long time since you've updated. The least you can do is leave an authors note telling us that you are ending the story. IT HAS BEEN LIKE FIVE FU**ING YEARS! PULL YOUR SELF TOGETHER, MAN! *Slaps across the face hard* I WILL CONTINUE TO SEND YOU A REVIEW EVERY FRIDAY UNTIL YOU UPDATE! UPDATE! THIS STORY IS MY CRACK!