Reviews for Break Even
huge sg1 fan chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
that was so good. neal singing that song, it broke my heart. it was so sad, i had tears in my eyes. it was so powerful. i think that song was the perfect choice. very good story.
Sextuple Covalent Mo2 Bond chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
*le sigh* Songfics are against guidelines, hunneh. These lyrics are not in the public domain, so you cannot use them by law without written and authorized consent to do so in this setting. You have been reported. Have an awesome day.

~Jimmy- Teh Epic Spyro Kid

~Literate Union~LU~
kenziecaffrey chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
That was beautiful. I turned the song on and listened to it when I saw the title. It really describes the state that Neal is and the position that he was put in. Some of the lines in that song just fit PERFECTLY in it. It was really emotional and I found myself getting teary eyed in it. That was beautiful and you should definitely write more stories soon. I really loved that. -Kenzie Alizabeth.
Laheara chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
aww that was so sweet. And the song really does fit Neal's situation. Great idea putting his story to that song. Now someone will have to make a music video and put it on YouTube. :) Great first story, keep them coming. The show is back on July 13th! YAYAYAY!
ASiriuslyGleekyTimeLord chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
The Script is one of my all time favorite bands, and Breakeven is just a wonderful song. I never really thought about it before, but it does fit Neal after the season finale. I love this story and I hope to see more from you soon.
HuffynDK chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Excellent! I love this piece. It moved me to tears. I hope you will write more in this fandom. I am curious, I loved Neal's song. Did you create it yourself or is it by an artist. I would love to listen to it. Thank you and welcome.
peppe1951 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
For your first White Collar fanfiction this was good...such a tender story...loved the last part with El and Peter both there to give support and love...NEal will heal with friends like these...with people he considers family...