Reviews for My Knight My Princess
BrokenElite chapter 16 . 3/23
I keep getting lost confused and down right flabbergasted... And I am okay with that keep on writing your great at it.
WorldBrandOtaku chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSEE, UPLOAD MORE!
Jocelyn chapter 15 . 8/31/2012
I laughed SO hard at this chapter! Lmfao. at first I didn't get where you were going with it but then... BAM! Realization. Love this story.
fulllmetal-alphonse chapter 32 . 8/16/2012
Gah I love this story so much. I know you haven't updated in a while but please do soon! I love it so much and I can't wait to read more. You're amazing!
StealthClaw99 chapter 32 . 8/3/2012
cool story
Katie chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
Mei it's the 17th,Ling is the 12th see? Careful next time 'kay?
SamK chapter 32 . 3/4/2012
I really like your story. The whole storyline with Ling and Lan Fan is so good and heartbreaking in chapter 21! But I really loved you put in something from when they were kids, that was so damm sweet! I thought Al was like 17 when he left for Xing, how is he almost 20 now? Hasn't it only been less than a year since he left? Just asking, not complaining hehe. Please write more chapters! )
Ran-fan chapter 32 . 1/15/2012
COME ON YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER PLEASE!

I've been waiting for a long time and it's a great story! So please update!
a better name chapter 4 . 11/15/2011
I would say to go over Mei's character again. She seems very OOC. As always, double check your grammar. Also, you use quite a few run-on sentences. Watch that.
boby137 chapter 32 . 8/29/2011
Cant wait for the next chapter :D
Guest chapter 32 . 8/7/2011
PLEASE UPDATE!
Soumya.S chapter 19 . 6/6/2011
are ling and lan fan ever going to be together?

they are totally made for each other...
Soumya.S chapter 8 . 6/6/2011
hey what is the significance of the title?
exo-l squad chapter 32 . 5/9/2011
Ok I finished! Omg I love your story please update _
exo-l squad chapter 21 . 5/8/2011
This is the last time I'm gonna review until the end I hope -_- this is really good and I don't know how to criticize this! I felt so bad for ling :'( but I like how you made Ling actually do it with Renci instead of the usual fluff "I can't I'm in love with Lan Fan!" That makes you unique

~Isabel