Reviews for Rule 31
raizamaia chapter 1 . 8/1/2020
Really funny! ️

Thanks ️ ️
H chapter 1 . 4/27/2020
This was soooo cute! I adore the intersections between both Gaara and Lee as well as everyone’s exasperation!
Kuroki8 chapter 1 . 2/27/2017
Well, that was certainly a good read. Funny :)
JeslynBoo chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
... killing me. 3
Anonymous123456787654321 chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
HAHAHAH that's a great ending. nice
prettiturtle chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Sexy! Nicely written!
DystopianKitKat chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
You are hands down my new favorite Naruto writer. I mean, KakaIru AND GaaLee?! I think a rainbow factory exploded somewhere near you...

I have to say, though, can we be seeing a sequel? One with ShikaTema... XP Gaara is such a evil genius, using Shikamaru like that! Cracked me up X'D But I have to say, the thing that got me was the groveling ANBU...only Gaara XD
Reveriemare chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Oh my, you have me grinning like the perverted fangirl I secretly am right now - this is hilarious! :D
And if you feel up to it, I wouldn't mind one or two sequels to it. Hokage vs. Kazekage over a certain Leaf Shinobi sure is very entertaining! I love how it makes Tsunade enraged and Lee more and more embarassed while Gaara just gets a little annoyed over the fight but still... this felt so real, I wouldn't be surprised if something like this happened in the actual manga!
To be honest, I had hoped that the solution Gaara came to was proposing to Lee but implementing a shinobi exchange program is a way better solution than I had in mind :3
Keep writing, please!
FrankieQuinn13 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Excellent!

Loved it, super funny yet super sexy. Loved Lady Tsunade's reactions. Overall brilliant story!
jj chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
there has got to be a sequel rule 32 perhaps ? that was hallarious and great and assume
Lunawerewolfy chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Whoa. There IS an exchange group in Shippudamn isn't there? Awesome tie in.

Hmm. I wonder who in the leaf gets with Kankuro in this universe...? Ah, who am I kidding. It's probably Shino.

ShinoXKankuro's pairing name?

Shinkan? Shiour? Kanno? Kanhino? Kuroino?

Or maybe like LokiXTony is FrostIron, we could combine their name meanings, like, so Kaku Angle, or shinobi bishop, Ku capital or metropolis, & Shino has the kanji of Shinobi so... AngleCapitalShinobi. Which isn't catchy at all!

Well I guess we're just going to have to stick with BugPuppet or PuppetBug
AnimeCrazed121 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Oh lord, my sides! I can't breathe! That was fantastic!
I always wonder how difficult inter-village relations must be for them considering that it takes a full TWO DAYS(more for anyone but Lee) for them to reach across the expanse of wind and fire just to be with the one they love :(
I can't imagine what Gaara is feeling above all things because he is in no position to ever really leave sand.
I love Tsunade, she is the perfect balance between strict and sweet! she was a really great choice for Hokage! The situation was just so rediculous! How could she not crack a smile? xD
I'm happy with how this turned out, it really made my day! Thank you!
AwesumBananas chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
bwahahaha! omg that was so cute and funny
Kim chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
That ending... NIIIIIICE. :)