Reviews for Promises
Connor Prafist chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Well, well, well...look who is back! How long has it been since you have posted a story on fanfiction? Years. Understandable since I expect you are working on your next installment in your messed up version of the CE. I am glad that I will be around for the next part in the story, because when you were posting up Destiny, I was too young to understand and enjoy it fully. One of the reason why I am rereading it now and imagine my surprise when I saw that there is a new one-shot in your epic tale. Nice present! I must subscribe to you to get notices on your new tale!

If you compare your last chapter of Destiny to this one-shot, the difference is staggering. You have matured and grown as a writer to the point where I am simply aghast at your skill. Props to you man.

So anyway I really liked the internalization of Shinn, and his conversation with Kika was bitter sweet. All of it was a nice homage to your last fanfiction and it really gets me wanting more! Oh and I really enjoyed that Roxy character seems that all of your characters have grown up and are more adult. I know that this one-shot didn't get much attention so far, but that is because it is a one-shot and most people don't pay attention to stories that have only one chapter.

A shame, but it can’t be helped.

Anyway dude I am looking forward to Twilight (never have typed that before) and I hope to god that certain writers here on fanfiction will take a note or two out of your book and realize that they suck. Post soon Shadow Cell! Post soon! Hopefully by the end of the year? I will keep my fingers crossed my friend!
Steamrollers Solve All chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
A nice little piece. Also gives us one of those rare moments of hope in your wonderfully bleak, fucked-up version of the Cosmic Era.

And I mean all of that in a good way. Endless GRIMDARK without hope isn't fun to read. Yours is quite entertaining.
DarkJackel chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Nice to see this fic continuing and I look forward to the next stage in the saga you have crafted. Good job in setting the stage for the next big conflict.